Quinta Do Martelo
Canada Do Martelo, 24, Cantinho, São Francisco Das Almas, São Mateus, 9700-576 Angra do Heroísmo, Portugal – Show map
|× 6||Three-Bedroom House|
|Double or Twin Room|
Embrace a mindful environment on a location that takes you on a trip to the past. Explore the cultural and ethnographic pearls of Azores while enjoying the peace and serenity of living in a true old fashioned farm: extensive gardens, several animals and a variety of fields where we grow the best biological ingredients that are brought to your table, prepared according to the regional traditional recipes.
Quinta Do Martelo takes special requests – add in the next step!
5 Reasons to Choose Quinta Do Martelo
Manage your bookings online
15 independent reviews
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
- Shared Kitchen
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Bikes Available (free)
- Mini Golf
- Pool Table
- Game Room
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Car Rental
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Indoor Play Area
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Air Conditioning
- Soundproof Rooms
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Show map
Restaurants & Markets
- Restaurante Quinta do Martelo Restaurant 0 miles
- Mercearia Quinta do Martelo Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Guarita Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Viveiros Lake 3.7 miles
- Lagoa das Patas Lake 5.6 miles
- Serra de Santa Bárbara Mountain 9.3 miles
- Mata da Serreta Mountain 10.6 miles
- Serra do Cume Mountain 11.8 miles
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Pousada de Angra do Heroismo Castelo de S. Sebastiao has a location score of 9.4
Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. Quinta Do Martelo will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% must be paid in cash at the check in.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 15 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: