The pros outweighed the cons, but there were few:
- location - at night it is typical city center with all its noises and night life, loud from the cars - just be aware of it. But closing windows is a solution.
- the curtains were too narrow, especially in the bathroom,
- too small wardrobe,
- cleanliness - cleaning the floor in the room during our stay was too superficial,
- no free wifi in general,
- price is a bit high, but it's all about great location.
We stayed there for a bit more then a week. First of the offered room was too small as for 2 person planning to stay for a bit longer, but we asked reception staff to change it to bigger one and we got it - new room was nicer and more spatial. The reception staff were really nice, polite and willing to answer all our questions.
The pros are:
- location: in the center, near to metro station, park at the front, great start to the walking tour of the city,
- room interior design: room style is very cozy and even charming,
- bathroom with window,
- nice staff,
- cleanliness - clean bathroom equipment, changing towels and making our bed everyday.
This hotel was really good choice and we enjoyed it very much.