Ribeira Tejo by Shiadu
Travessa De Sao Paulo 5, Misericordia, 1200-431 Lisbon, Portugal – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 1172 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Ribeira Tejo by Shiadu.
|Standard Double Room with interior view|
|Standard Double Room with City View|
|Superior Double Room|
|Superior Double Room with River View|
|Superior Family Room|
7 Reasons to Choose Ribeira Tejo by Shiadu
2548 properties in Lisbon
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Lisbon
Pets are not allowed.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges apply.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Car Rental
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Ribeira Market 0 miles
- Metro Cais do Sodre 0.1 miles
- Cais do Sodre 0.1 miles
- Santa Catarina Viewpoint 0.2 miles
- Santa Catarina Belvedere 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks Nearby
- Amoreiras 1.4 miles
- Lisbon Oceanarium 4.7 miles
- Gare do Oriente 4.9 miles
- Super Bock Super Rock 5 miles
- Nations Park 5 miles
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 3 years is charged EUR 6 per night in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 30 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 6 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
1 Appealing Option:
- Lisbon Five Stars Apartments - 8 Building has a review score of 9
- Guests arriving outside reception opening hours are kindly requested to inform the hotel in advance. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
- Please note that a late check-in (after 21:00) is available at an additional cost of EUR 15.
- If you need an invoice issued in a different name than the one used on the reservation, please inform the property in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
The property will charge repairs, undeclared costs or restitution of stolen goods from guests' credit card directly, if they are found to be responsible for them.
Guests have a maximum deadline of 48 hours following check-out to return the keys of the property. In case of non-compliance, then EUR 15 will be charged from the guests' credit card.
Lost goods will be kept for a maximum period of 30 days. The property will gladly mail the items back to guests, at an extra cost.
Guests are requested to keep noise to a minimum from 22:00 to 10:00.
Please note that extra beds or baby cots are subject to availability. Older children or adults staying in extra beds have towels and breakfast included in the rate.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1172 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: