Setubal City Centre
Rua Da Ceramica, 2910-007 Setúbal, Portugal – Show map
|× 8||Three-Bedroom Apartment|
5 Reasons to Choose Setubal City Centre
Manage your bookings online
111,980,000 independent reviews
This host will welcome you in English
Booking is safe
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Additional bathroom
- Guest bathroom
- Dining area
- Sitting area
Media & Technology
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Hardwood/Parquet floors
- Private entrance
Pets are not allowed.
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor furniture
- Pool Table
- Private apartment in building
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Show map
- Museu de Setúbal 0.6 miles
- Parque da Comenda 2.9 miles
- Tróia Golf 3.6 miles
- Montado Golf 5 miles
- Arrabida Natural Park 6.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Volkswagen Autoeuropa 6.9 miles
- Pinhal Novo Train Station 7.1 miles
- Azeitao - Serra da Arrabida 7.1 miles
- Comporta beach 11 miles
- Forum Montijo 11.8 miles
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
Cribs are not available.
Up to two older children or adults are charged EUR 15 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Apartamento Vista Mar-Luisa Todi has a location score of 9.6
Please note that the 25% deposit of the total reservation amount charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer or PayPal. Setubal City Centre will contact guests with further details. The remaining 75% must be paid in cash at the check-in.
Please inform Setubal City Centre of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
No review score yet...
We need at least 5 reviews before we can calculate a review score. If you book and review your stay, you can help Setubal City Centre meet this goal.