Urb. Da Mana, Bloco C, Apto. N, Torre Da Medronheira, 8200-992 Albufeira, Portugal – Show map
|× 8||Three-Bedroom Apartment|
5 Reasons to Choose Tangerinne
Manage your bookings online
6 independent reviews
This host will welcome you in English
Booking is safe
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Free! WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Additional bathroom
- Guest bathroom
- Dining area
- Sitting area
Media & Technology
- Satellite channels
- Tile/Marble floor
Pets are not allowed.
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
Outdoor & View
- Pool view
- Garden view
- Sea view
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport Shuttle
- Family Rooms
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Show map
- Olhos de Agua Beach 0.3 miles
- Barranco das Belharucas Beach - Falésia 0.7 miles
- Balaia Golf Course 0.8 miles
- Beach of Santa Eulalia 1 miles
- Pine Cliffs Golf Course 1.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Falesia Beach 1.5 miles
- The Strip - Albufeira 1.7 miles
- Albufeira Marina 3.9 miles
- Algarve Shopping Center 5.3 miles
- Church of São Lourenço 10.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Intermarché Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Tangerinne Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Tangerinne Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Atlantico Sea/ocean 0.2 miles
5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 4 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 3 years is charged EUR 5 per person per night in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that the 30% deposit of the total reservation amount, charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer or Paypal. Tangerinne will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% will be charged at least 50 days prior to check-in by bank transfer.
A security deposit of EUR 300 is required upon arrival for incidental charges. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.