Apartment Vila Praia De Ancora
Avendia Dr. Ramos Pereira, 120 - 2º Frente Centro, 4910-547 Vila Praia de Âncora, Portugal – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 32 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Apartment Vila Praia De Ancora.
|× 6||Two-Bedroom Apartment|
4 Reasons to Choose Apartment Vila Praia De Ancora
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Dining table
- Washing machine
- Additional bathroom
- Guest bathroom
- Dining area
- Sitting area
Media & Technology
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Tile/Marble floor
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Pool and Spa
Outdoor & View
- Sea view
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Family Rooms
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Santa Tecla Celtic Village 5.5 miles
- Santa Luzia Sanctuary 7.9 miles
- Estação Viana Shopping 8.4 miles
- Shipyards of Viana do Castelo 8.6 miles
- Tourism Office - Viana Welcome Center 8.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Golfe de Ponte de Lima 12 miles
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Casa D' Joao Enes - Afife Residence has a review score of 9.3
Final cleaning is included.
Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. The remaining 70% must be paid 2 days before arrival. Apartment Vila Praia de Ancora will contact guests with further details.
Please inform Apartment Vila Praia De Ancora of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 32 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: