Urbanização Das Sesmarias 167, 8400-561 Carvoeiro, Portugal – Show map
Compare availability by week:
5 Reasons to Choose Villa Alves
Manage your bookings online
8 independent reviews
This host will welcome you in English
Booking is safe
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
No internet access available.
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Additional bathroom
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Dining area
- Sitting area
Media & Technology
- Clothes rack
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Private pool
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Outdoor & View
- Garden view
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Show map
- Gramacho Golf Course 0.6 miles
- Vale da Pinta Golf Course 1.4 miles
- Carvoeiro Beach 1.4 miles
- Praia Grande Beach 1.8 miles
- Algar Seco - Carvoeiro 1.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Slide & Splash Water Park 2 miles
- Alvor Beach 6.1 miles
- Algarve International Circuit 11.3 miles
- Algarve Shopping Center 11.5 miles
- Albufeira Marina 12.3 miles
10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult stays free of charge in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Ocean View Residences has a location score of 8
Please note that a prepayment of 25% of the total amount will be charged on the day of booking. That payment is made by bank transfer. Villa Alves will contact guests with further information regarding prepayment procedures. The remaining 75% will be charged 21 days before arrival.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 8 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: