Centrul de echitatie Poiana Brasov
Strada Mioritei, 500001 Poiana Brasov, Romania – Great location - show map
|One-Bedroom Apartment - Ground Floor|
|Two-Bedroom Apartment - 1st Floor|
Max adults: 6
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
|Three-Bedroom Chalet (6 Adults + 2 Children)|
- À la carte
6 reasons to choose Centrul de echitatie Poiana Brasov
50 properties in Poiana Brasov
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
- BBQ facilities
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Horse riding
- Bicycle rental
- Children's playground
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
Property surroundings Great location 8.9 – Show map
- Bradul Ski Slope 0.9 miles
- Capra Neagra Cable Car 0.9 miles
- Postavarul Gondola 1.2 miles
- Drumul Roșu Ski Slope 1.2 miles
- Kanzel Cable Car 1.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Subteleferic Ski Slope 1.9 miles
- Sulinar Ski Slope 1.9 miles
- Strada Sforii 3 miles
- Council Square 3.2 miles
- Brasov Christmas Market 3.2 miles
14:00 - 22:00 hours
09:00 - 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Teleferic Grand Hotel has a location score of 9.8
- From 19 to 21 December, guests can attend an array of Romanian traditional customs. You can taste mulled brandy with cummin and pepper, fresh pork rind, mulled wine with cinnamon and apples, and bacon.
- From 23 to 27 December, the property organises a series of paid events. You can taste fresh local dishes (lamb meal, barbecued pork, traditional cold cuts), and beverages. You can take a ride on the horse-drawn sledge during the Christmas evening. A visit from Santa Claus, and poetry and carols' contests for children are included. Please note that you must book your place in advance.
- For New Year's Eve, the property offers paid entertainment and a traditional dinner, including the traditional Romanian carol Plugusorul, a camp fire and fireworks. Sledge rides will be available during the night time. Please note that you must book your place in advance.
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 70 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: