Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Most often used by people in the United States
Bulevardul Eroilor 29, 400129 Cluj-Napoca – Show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 126 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Meteor Cluj.
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
124 properties in Cluj-Napoca
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
126 verified reviews
We speak your language
Hotel Meteor Cluj's staff speaks: Romanian, Hungarian, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Terrace, Sun Deck
Food & Drink
Restaurant, Bar, Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Car Rental, Shuttle Service (surcharge), Airport Shuttle (surcharge), 24-Hour Front Desk, Baggage Storage, Laundry, Ironing Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Fax/Photocopying
Newspapers, Safe, Non-smoking Rooms, Heating, Air Conditioning, Designated Smoking Area
Romanian, Hungarian, English
12:00 PM - 12:00 AM
6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Free! One child from 0 to 7 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years is charged EUR 8 per person per night in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 10 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the credit cards for more info.
Based on 126 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
Situated on Union Square in the historical centre of Cluj, Hotel Melody Central is a convenient base for exploring the city. It features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.
Score from 230 reviews Good
Located in Cluj-Napoca’s Zorilor district, this hotel is half a mile from the Botanical Gardens and 2.5 miles from the center of the city. Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are available.
Score from 136 reviews Very good
Located in the historical and business centre of Cluj-Napoca, only 200 m from the Justice Court, Alexis Hotel offers air-conditioned rooms, free indoor parking and free Wi-Fi.
Score from 235 reviews Very good
Pension Mellis is in the heart of Cluj Napoca, 2 miles from the train station. It features sauna facilities and an outdoor pool, and Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel.
Score from 55 reviews Very good
Great location and very friendly personnel.
Very centrally located. Breakfast was good. Room was clean.
Single room was very small. Air conditioning was not good.
Camera curata,de aspect placut, aer conditionat functional,
Wi-Fi-ul nu functiona decat rareori
the breakfast buffet, location, room, free wi-fi, friendly staff - best price/quality value - will definitely stay there again when in town.
bathroom needs renovation (my room was in the attic, 2nd floor) and some air conditioning. upon departure i was told that i consumed a chocolate bar from the minibar - which i didn't. they didn't charge me extra for it. the tv set was old as hell - from the 70s or so, never used it although.
Nice basic hotel in the centre of Cluj. Restaurants and terraces front of the hotel. Room air-con, minibar, tv, clean rooms, nice and friendly english speaking staff. Good breakfast and alltogether good value for money.
No balcony, no wifi, room decoration a bit dated.
The location is excellent. The staff is very kind and helpful. The breakfast is very good. The room and the bathroom are clean.
In the day the smell from the kitchen enters in the room if you have the window opened.
The location was very good.
I don't know if the hotel has parking spots.
Conveniently located in the city centre of Cluj. Breakfast is in the price included, it's basic but quite ok.
Very unfriendly cleaning lady. Our room was never cleaned during the course of our stay (one week) only fresh towels were supplied. Whenever we emptied our bathtub, water rose up from the drain in the floor. We were blamed for this mishap!
don,t have parking
- the bathroom is very dark and in my opinion it's not very secure to have the connector right above the shower cabin - the diffidence of the staff: I offered to pay on my arrival, but informed them about the eventual impossibility to do so with my Mastercard because of problems with unblocking an amount used for the car rental. It was so indeed, therefore I proposed to pay next morning as initially foreseen, but when I came back from dinner, I was asked to pay immediately, because a "blocked" card meant to them that I was a swindler. So I gave them the other card and the payment was made, but I'll definitely not return to a place that treats its clients in this way. If this hadn't been enough, next morning instead of believing me they sent the maid to control my statement that I hadn't consumed anything from the minibar...
It is placed in the center of the City.
It was not very clean, the room was very small, It has no parking place, the breakfast was poor (not many options), It has no elevator, the bed is very unconfortable.
Staff was excellent (even reserved transport for me across the country), location was superb, the room was perfect and exactly what I was looking for. I'd stay here any time I went to Cluj.
- room was clean and warm - wi-fi works perfect - location is excellent
- because of the wooden floor I couldn't sleep all the night as the noise from the room above was terrible - breakfast was awful - no bread and no staff to ask for. some of food was spoiled, out of validity. Do not try.
Plumbing fittings worked fine but were badly-fitting and about to fall of the wall.
- Pleasant staff - Central position - Nice price - Quiet, despite its central position - All the comforts (shower, minibar, blow dryer, SAT TV) - Breakfast included in price
- No elevator. I am 70 years old so that was a problem. That is also why I didn't rate the facilities
poor bathroom , small room
We've negotiated with thousands of hotels to get the very best deals. We call them Secret Deals and they only last for a limited time.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favorite destinations to receive personalized deals.
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!
Don't worry – your email address is safe with us. We'll never share your private information and you can unsubscribe at any time.