1. The reservation was not done as in the booking confirmation: we got a confirmation for sound proof double bed room, but we actually got a twin bed room, with an extra third bed, situated on the street side of the hotel, and it was not quiet, as promised.
2. There were mosquitos in the room, as the windows were lacking an insect screen or net, and there were dead mosquitos on the walls. We had to sleep with the windows closed.
3. We asked for a non-smoking room, but there was an ashtray in our room.
4. The balcony door was difficult to open, as the curtain in front of it was badly placed.
5. I asked the receptionist to start the saunas. They forgot to open it, and only by my third request did they admit that the saunas do not work. The pool is very small and the other guests were complaining that they could hear the noises from the jacuzzi on the third floor. They are right, but the hotel shouldn't close and evacuate the so-called wellness area in order to solve this problem.
The fact that the spa area is loud should not affect other guests and should not limit the access to the spa for the guests that have paid for this.
We liked the other guests of the hotel, which unfortunately were as unhappy with the hotel's services as we were.