Choose your preferred language. We speak English (US) and 41 other languages.
Jabucko Ravniste bb, 19353 Zaskovci, Serbia – Show map
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 99 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Falkensteiner Hotel Stara Planina.
|Superior Double Room|
|Limited Offer - Save One Night Package|
|Special Offer - Double or Twin Room with Sofa Bed with Easter Package|
|Double or Twin Room with Sofa Bed|
|Double or Twin Room|
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
1 property in Zaskovci
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
99 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Falkensteiner Hotel Stara Planina's staff speaks: Serbian, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Outdoor Pool, Grounds, Terrace, Sun Deck
Ski Storage, Ski School, Ski Equipment Rental (on site), Ski Passes Available, Ski-to-Door Access
Skiing, Darts, Hiking, Cycling, Sauna, Fitness Center, Spa, Massage, Hot Tub, Turkish/Steam Bath, Indoor Pool, Game Room, Playground, Entertainment Staff
Food & Drink
Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast in the Room, Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free private parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
Room Service, Packed Lunches, 24-Hour Front Desk, Baggage Storage, ATM on site, Private Check-in/Check-out, Laundry, Ironing Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Fax/Photocopying, Hair/Beauty Salon, Souvenir/Gift Shop, VIP Room Facilities, Honeymoon Suite
Newspapers, Safe, Shops (on site), Non-smoking Rooms, Facilities for Disabled Guests, Family Rooms, Elevator, Soundproof Rooms, Heating, Designated Smoking Area
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child from 0 to 3 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child from 3 to 6 years is charged 30 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
One child from 6 to 15 years is charged 50 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged 90 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 99 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
March 24, 2015
There aren't kids pool. The pool is cold for children. If you advertise as a family hotel should be comfortable for children
Good animation for kids. Right on the slopes.
March 8, 2015
The road to the hotel needs work. Pool and gym could be bigger.
Good hotel placement near the lift. Very affordable ski passes. Good food, friendly staff, good kids corner.
March 8, 2015
road to hotel is not good
ski facilities, rooms, cleanliness
February 24, 2015
Very poor roads. No coffee machine for the breakfast, not enough tables and plates for the dinner. Pool is small for the number of guests.
Underground parking, cleanlines, veru good food, nice stuff, ski lifts just few meters away.
February 9, 2015
Very nice place. The Hotel is excellent place for family vacation.
January 28, 2015
- Night entertainment set in the hotel lobby after 9 PM might get too loud, depending on the room position - Waiting staff repeatedly forgetting to bring a glass of water on the side with coffee. - The pool in Spa & Wellness area is too small for the number of guests at the hotel - No boot warmers/driers in the ski depot
- Direct access through the garage - Overall cleanness and impression - Very good buffet menu for all meals - Attentive and helpful staff
January 19, 2015
1. no bell boy service - you need to carry bags from the underground garage with some obstacles in front of the elevator 2. poor wifi 3. specific case when facilities staff entered the room while we were sleeping trying to fix/check fire alarm 4. towels next to the toilet sits
1. hospitality of staff - all requests fulfield 2. food - varaety, quality, kids menu 3. entertainment for kids 4. location
November 21, 2014
My vacation was perfect.
October 6, 2014
Indoor swimming pool & jakuzi are both really small.. needs more facilities..
Nature.. Food ( breakfast - lunch - dinner )..cleanliness.. free big parking area..
September 2, 2014
Very little. Signs to hotel could be better, for example say how far it is. Dinner finishes at 8 pm which seems early. No proper juice at breakfast.
Great facilities, comfort and meals. Excellent value.
August 4, 2014
Road to the hotel, but somehow you need to reach that beautiful place;
Pure nature, no traffic, good food, very nice stuff, clean rooms;-)
July 22, 2014
- It would be nice to have (even for sell) a multilanguage map/book with the trails and hiking routes around Stara Planina. The A4 pages offered at the Reception (printed only on Serbian language) with labeled google earth maps is a noticeable try, but very poor quality at today mapping/GPS techniques. - The area around the hotel is very muddy (locally even the new asphalt road or trottoir, due to poor earthworks during road construction) and is inevitable to get your boots or baby strollers muddy. It would be much cheaper and less frustrating to install an effective boots/shoe cleaner facility near the entrance, instead having an unfriendly cleaner following each guest entering the hotel with a mop. - Very difficult to access with baby strollers around the hotel (even to the nearby child playground or the trottoir).
Excellent location, friendly design (I like the combination of grey and redish colors, matching the Permian host rock), comfort, good facilities (spa, kids corner, bike rental, youth games, etc) and tasty/diverse food (not that heavy as at a typical Serbian restaurant). Stara Planina is a great place for long weekend with family, we are interested to re-visit in October.
July 21, 2014
Great nature, excellent and kind stuff, so great food, comfortable rooms, beautiful SPA. Perfect experience! We will come again and again
July 21, 2014
The road to the hotel is a bit poor .
Great place !!!
July 12, 2014
June 16, 2014
Beautiful room, beautiful location. We could see the ski lift from the balcony - very very close (too bad it was summer :P ). The room was very clean. The pool was great. The massage was great. They offered baby-sitting service (we didn't use it, but it's good to know it was available). Food was ok, anyone will find something they can eat (even if on a diet). We'll definitely go back soon. It's a great place for a weekend or a holiday with babies/small children.
May 30, 2014
no shop, no program to see around
great wild nature
April 6, 2014
a bit loud in the hallways if the room is close to ski renting room. Also no bidets in the bathrooms...
everything was spot on. The mountin is amazing! Hope they won't spoil it with many shops and facilities around since it is just perfect the way it is!
March 19, 2014
It's not easy to get there, the road from Nis town to the hotel is disaster!!!
We loved everything about this hotel and had great time. It's great for kids, our 4 year old enjoyed free skiing lessons, kids club, pool... Food was fantastic, national cuisine with very good variety on daily basis. Would love to go back there.
March 7, 2014
Smoking in the lobby. Smoke is all over the hotel...
Location. Just next to a ski track.
We've negotiated with thousands of hotels to get the very best deals. We call them Secret Deals and they only last for a limited time.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favorite destinations to receive personalized deals.
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!
Don't worry – your email address is safe with us. We'll never share your private information and you can unsubscribe at any time.