Choose your preferred language. We speak English (US) and 41 other languages.
Pl.Pobedy 1, Moskovskiy, 196240 Saint Petersburg, Russia – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
1791 properties in Saint Petersburg
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
1395 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Park Inn by Radisson Pulkovskaya's staff speaks: Russian, French, Spanish, English, German
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Sauna, Fitness Center, Spa, Massage, Indoor Pool
Food & Drink
Restaurant, Bar, Snack Bar, Special Diet Meals (upon request)
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs RUB 300 per day.
Room Service, Vending Machine (drinks), Vending Machine (snacks), Car Rental, Shuttle Service (surcharge), Airport Shuttle (free), 24-Hour Front Desk, Currency Exchange, Tour Desk, Ticket Service, Baggage Storage, ATM on site, Concierge Service, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Ironing Service, Shoeshine, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Business Center, Fax/Photocopying, Hair/Beauty Salon, Souvenir/Gift Shop, VIP Room Facilities, Honeymoon Suite
Newspapers, Safe, Shops (on site), Non-smoking Rooms, Facilities for Disabled Guests, Elevator, Heating, All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private), Designated Smoking Area
Russian, French, Spanish, English, German
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged RUB 1500 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Official invoices (for tax/billing purposes) are available at this property for business travelers.
Based on 1392 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
This 4-star hotel is on the famous Nevsky Prospect Boulevard, just a 5-minute walk from St. Petersburg Moskovsky Station. Soundproof rooms, free Wi-Fi and a well-equipped gym are available.
Score from 1261 reviews Very good
Park Inn by Radisson Pulkovo Airport is directly connected by walkway with Pulkovo Terminal 1 and features 18 high-tech meeting rooms and a fitness centre.
Score from 283 reviews Excellent
This 4-star hotel is right across from the Olympia Park in St. Petersburg. The Original Sokos Hotel Olympia Garden has free Wi-Fi and stylish rooms with a flat-screen TV.
Score from 882 reviews Very good
Featuring a lobby bar, this hotel has comfortable guest rooms and suites. Guests can benefit from a 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi in all areas.
Score from 292 reviews Review score
April 12, 2015
There is no fridge in the room, no window opens and no kettle.
It is possible to leave luggage for a long time before check in...
March 31, 2015
Breakfast was very low quality. Bacon was not fried, it was more likely cooked just a bit. Sausages were cold, scrambled eggs was rew etc. Million kids were running on hallways late night and early morning
March 29, 2015
Very dry air in the room, windows are locked - no fresh air. Very weak water pressure in the shower. Swimming pool is opened after 2 pm only - useless.
March 29, 2015
The service was not satisfactory in line with guest number ,the hotel building is too big and ordering taxi through hotel was more expensive than outside which should not be the case as hotel has to protect it's Guest interest
The menu at the German restaurant in the Hotel
March 25, 2015
security person was not good
March 23, 2015
1) It was very difficult to get air in the room. There was A/C apparently, but I could not find any kind of controller for it. The windows would not open without a special key. In the end I had to turn off the heating, which helped a bit. 2) I had trouble with my booking, which included several of my colleagues. For one of them the booking was duplicated for some strange reason. I had to write an explanatory email to the hotel's reservation department, which helped me avoid paying the penalty, but I still had to go through a lot of stress and never found out whose fault it was, Booking.com's or the hotel's. 3) The size of the hotel: My room was at the very end of a long corridor, and it would take me 2-3 mins to walk there from the lifts.
1) Excellent Breakfast: lots of options, friendly staff, fresh ingredients, variety, etc. The only drawback was the coffee, which tasted like the cheap Nescafe Classic type. 2) The room was nice, the bed big and comfortable, the bathroom large, though a little underlit. 3) Location of the hotel: Close to the airport; not far from Moskovskaya metro station. Shops and restaurants in the vicinity. 4) Paulaner brewpub downstairs. Beer prices are a lot cheaper than in the Moscow counterpart.
March 22, 2015
the rooms located at front are very noisy, I just asked them to give me room from back side.
I participate an exhibition, the hotel was very close to airport and expocenter and moskovskaya metro station.
March 5, 2015
You have to pay extra to use wellness (BS) The Gym is falling apart and nothing is usable. Hotel is far away from the world and at least 30 minutes subway/car ride from center
Distance to airport
March 2, 2015
Getting to center is time consuming, fast wifi is extra you need to pay for.
The building is well renovated and in good quality, accessibility is very good by car and reasonable distance from the airport and the city center. The staff is professional and the hotel has all the things you might need even if staying longer.
February 15, 2015
Good breakfast, perfect location, comfort, service, staff-perfect. Reasonable price.
January 24, 2015
You hard to pay extra to use the pool
January 1, 2015
somethime cigarette smell iin the bathroom
good bed, clean room
December 20, 2014
Fitness center was not included in the price. Receptionist were having hard time mixing groups and individuals during checkin, no cues, no order, change the hotel name to titanic.
December 11, 2014
It is impossible to open the window in the room and get some fresh air.
November 22, 2014
Prepayment upon arrival - room cleaning not executed - Bit noisy at night (but I have to admit we had the window open) - Lobby bar verrrrry slow.
I know the hotel from 30 years ago and it has seriously improved. Frontdesk staff helpful and friendly. Good beds and location of the hotel is good too. Beer is good if you like it.
November 16, 2014
Never stay here ... It's not worth it at all
November 8, 2014
Room booked i expected larger Room far too hot no aircon or ability to open window Sheets looked tired and in need of replacing Decor dated need updating Pillow comfort poor and no spare Staff although efficient may well have been robots without being curtious or a smile
Facilities very good Space of lobby and bar areas Reception staff efficiency
November 7, 2014
Breakfast buffet Room temperature can't be controlled from the room It's not 4 star hotel
Near supermarket Near metro station Near the airport
November 3, 2014
- when the wifi is down (daily issues) it sucks - when the windows are open (cannot be closed manually, need to ask for a janitor) it is cold - Whne ther is a corporate dinnner at Paulaner, it is very noisy, even in the rooms above the restaurant - There was only ONE person at the receptions on the Sunday evening, I arrived, and it was a long queue waiting for check in. I would expect the front office manager to immediately send at least 2 more receptions to the desk, but probably there was no front office manager that time in the hotel. Shame on you guys....
- When the wifi works it is good - When the windows are closed the temperature is ok - When there is no corporate dinner at the Paulaner, the noise level is ok - Sushi restaurant is very good - Check out was fast
October 29, 2014
...but the managemnet has started the cost cut with lack of people at receptions, resulting long queues at check-in check out especially at peak periods. Also, the breakfast quality has decreased, which cannot be expalined with the cost cut efforts of management. When I say, breakfast quality, I mean the reduced assortement of food (no fired eggs anymore, and some other things disapeeared from buffet). This is not a nice way to rush for year end management bonus...
Still good location, still good rooms...
October 22, 2014
Well, fitness center is for free during the day but must be paid at night. German restaurants is nice, but service is not that nice. Few people speak or want to speak english. Food arrived not that warm and approach by strange girls is possible !
The rooms are nice and confortable. Nice breakfast and option for fitness center. If you need to be close to the airport the hotel is an option. With no trafic, you will arrive the airport in aprox. 10 min by taxi.
October 19, 2014
The request, confirmed by booking.com!!!, about free prolngation of Check-out time was not satisfied.
October 12, 2014
Close to Pulkovo and metro station
October 11, 2014
- Old equipment - A lot of additional costs (e.g. for using the gym) - Far away from the city center
- Safe - Clean - Very nice staff
October 11, 2014
The hotel was located more that 11 km from the city center and all the other attractions The hotel is very busy and crowded
The rooms were spacious The buffet breakfast was diverse with a lot of things to select from Good Wi Fi connection in the rooms
We've negotiated with thousands of hotels to get the very best deals. We call them Secret Deals and they only last for a limited time.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favorite destinations to receive personalized deals.
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!
Don't worry – your email address is safe with us. We'll never share your private information and you can unsubscribe at any time.