Манежная, д.47, 603081 Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia – Show map
|× 5||Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed|
|Standard Double or Twin Room|
|Budget Double Room|
|Comfort Triple Room with Shower|
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Roza-Hutor
434 properties in Nizhniy Novgorod
Manage your bookings online
54 independent reviews
Booking is safe
Pool and Spa
- Pool Cover
- Plunge Pool
- Heated Pool
- BBQ Facilities
- Ski Equipment Rental (on site)
- Ski School
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Shuttle Service (surcharge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
Area Info – Show map
- Gorkovskaya Metro Station 2.7 miles
- Leninskaya Metro Station 2.7 miles
- Kladovka Art Gallery 2.8 miles
- Dvigatel Revolyutsii Metro Station 2.8 miles
- Komediya Theatre 3.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Proletarskaya Metro Station 3.2 miles
- Nizhny Novgorod Kremlin 3.6 miles
- Pechersky Ascension Monastery 3.9 miles
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral 4.1 miles
- Spaso-Preobrazhensky Cathedral 4.2 miles
From 12:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years are charged RUB 350 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged RUB 350 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 53 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: