Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Gullbergs strandgata, Gullbergskajen 217, 41104 Gothenburg, Sweden – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
94 properties in Gothenburg
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
1441 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Ibis Styles Göteborg City's staff speaks: Swedish, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Food & Drink
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
24-Hour Front Desk, Baggage Storage, Shoeshine, Business Center, Fax/Photocopying
Newspapers, Non-smoking Rooms, Elevator, All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Extra beds are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 1444 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
Set next to the Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre, this stylish hotel is across from Liseberg Amusement Park. Its 23rd-floor sky bar offers stunning panoramic views of Gothenburg.
Score from 2822 reviews Very good
This hotel is a 2 minute walk from Chapmans Torg Tram Stop and less than half a mile from Gothenburg’s Ferry Terminal. It offers a popular breakfast buffet, free Wi-Fi and rooftop terrace.
Score from 1803 reviews Very good
Opened in March 2013, this hotel is by Lindholmen Science Park, overlooking Gothenburg’s harbor and the Göta River. It features a rooftop terrace and a spa center with 2 hot bathtubs and a hot tub.
Score from 1425 reviews Excellent
This hotel is across from Gothenburg Central Station, within the city’s canal system. It has a fitness club with an indoor pool, as well as free Wi-Fi access.
Score from 3065 reviews Excellent
Last time with booking . Com , bad service
- nice and clean rooms - reception very friendly - located close to the train station - good breakfast
- hair dryer needs to be picked up at the reception
- It's on a boat/nice to look out of your window and see the water, birds and ships, plus usually scenic sunrises - Breakfast was excellent, if repetitive - lots of diversity, though - Christmas herring, cold cuts, brie, Swedish meatballs (!), scrambled eggs, soft and hard boiled eggs, pumpkin bread, rye bread, crisp bread, etc... - They had glogg (like mulled wine, but I think non-alcoholic) near the front desk along with gingerbread cookies, but near front desk (so feel you had to chat with receptionist)
- Other than the view (get a water-facing room, otherwise you probably only see a parking lot!) and the staircase/fairly small rooms, you can't really tell you're actually on a boat - guess most guests wouldn't like if there were an swaying (ship is extremely stable so no worries of seasickness), but a few more nautical touches would have been nice, i.e. sea paintings in rooms or something - Location was so-so - about a 10 minute walk from the main station/airport buses, about 20 minutes to the "center" - but felt a bit remote especially in the evenings as they're not much in the actual hotel area and you have to walk over a highway to get there. Also, signage in the area is pretty minimal - I arrived at night and walked from the station, guy at 7/11 nearby was helpful in giving directions. - "Free tea and coffee" was inconveniently located in area of breakfast/restaurant room, not really practical to grab a quick cuppa in your sweats - would have much preferred boiler in my room - Room is a bit small, had to lie my suitcase on the desk as not enough room on the floor. Only liquid soap available; prefer bars. - Overall cool to stay on a boat and great breakfast, but a bit pricey for what it is
Get a room on the third floor facing the water.
Good location, comfy room but the staff were moody and unfriendly.
This hotel has what we needed: comfy bed, clean bathroom, helpful staff, good food. Enjoyed our short stay and would stay again. It took about 15 minutes to walk into the centre which was no problem. Loved the fact it was a boat, quirky. Good value.
Didn't like the pillows, too soft but that's me being really picky as overall good place.
Really good value for money, lovely comfortable bed, great shower and very good breakfast. I would very happily stay here again.
- very friendly stuff - good location
- the weather in Göteborg
The hotel was excellent
We went as we had seen Gothenburg advertised for Christmas markets this is not strictly true and was a huge disappointment
Great Breakfast. Very confortable bed and clean rooms. 10 to 15 min walk from centralstation.
The Ibis was absolutely amazing and very unique. We did not spend much time at the actual hotel, however it was conveniently located and minutes from the city center. The rooms were small, but cozy and I had two rooms for two adults and two older children. Wifi worked great and was free. Breakfast was the common European spread, but plenty of options. I highly recommend.
Only complaint I may have is better pillows.
Really enjoyed our stay. Friendly staff who knew the city so could help when asked questions. Clean and modern environment plenty to eat at breakfast and not rushed. Great location. Definitely would stay here again.
Staff were friendly the breakfast was good and the location within Gothenburg is excellent.
The rooms are small but what do you expect from an old ferry!
I couldn't dry my hair
Staffs are nice and friendly.
I was staying in mid of Oct. The air conditioner is not good enough. I feel pretty cold when I stay in the hotel room.
Location - Walkable to city centre Quirky - It's a boat Very clean and tidy Great Breakfast Very helpful staff
The only downside of this hotel was that there was only cold water available from the shower at random points in time
It's clean, has a good view to the water, we liked to watch sailing boats, swans, ducks and seagulls during breakfast time.
We stayed in the hotel just for one night. And it was enough for me. To stay longer I need more space. Rooms are tiny, only for sleeping, no space to keep your luggage and other things.
nice stylish place central in town, nice staff, great breakfast
This was my first trip to Gothenburg, indeed Sweden, and I enjoyed the entire four days which was possible owing to my stay with Ibis Style. My room / bathroom was clean and comfortable, the breakfast was both filling and varied, the staff were friendly and helpful throughout the whole time and the location was close to the terminus station (which was important since this was my first time in the country).
It would have been useful to have had weighing scales in the room in order to measure the weight of the suitcase before departing for the airport.
The fact that it was a boat Breakfast was good Walking distance to the train station and good restaurants Relatively cheap compare to similar hotels
The double bed was twin beds that kept getting separated. I was almost falling the whole night.
Good location about 7 min walk from station; very helpful staff; hotel is newly renovated and breakfast is excellent
Wifi was poor, shower pressure was low
Close to center Ample parking Good breakfast
The location is perfect. Very nice view outside the window. The breakfest is good.
The room is kind of small for 2 adults and 1 small child. But the bed is big enough.
Not possible too choose sea view
We basically stayed because its a boat. Wasn't too far a trip by foot into town, and was a nice walk.
I had a bit of business I needed to take care of online, and found the wifi and the strength of the signal extremely hit or miss. It's ok if you just want to check your Facebook etc
Nise, cozy, quiet plase.