Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Most often used by people in the United States
Gullbergs strandgata, Gullbergskajen 217, 41104 Gothenburg, Sweden – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
97 properties in Gothenburg
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
1420 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Ibis Styles Göteborg City's staff speaks: Swedish, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Food & Drink
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
24-Hour Front Desk, Baggage Storage, Shoeshine, Business Center, Fax/Photocopying
Newspapers, Non-smoking Rooms, Elevator, All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Extra beds are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 1418 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
Set next to the Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre, this stylish hotel is across from Liseberg Amusement Park. Its 23rd-floor sky bar offers stunning panoramic views of Gothenburg.
Score from 3064 reviews Very good
Opening in March 2014, this hotel is 5 minutes’ walk from Gothenburg Central Station. It offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and free WiFi access. Avenyn shopping street is a 4-minute walk away.
Score from 1089 reviews Very good
In a green area just off the E6 highway and a 7-minute drive from the center of Gothenburg, this hotel provides free Wi-Fi, a restaurant, and free parking, as well as free access to a large indoor spa...
Score from 453 reviews Good
This hotel is just over a quarter mile from the Avenyn shopping street and a 10-minute walk from Liseberg Amusement Park.
Score from 1332 reviews Very good
Location and easy parking access
Only one device can be connected with access password even other is switched off
The hotel is reconstructed from a big ship. Is pretty cool. Quiet location, Great staff. Pice worthy.
A bit small room ( for two) Recommend with a car.( there is a huge parking on front of hotel)
Position was nice, just a few minutes walk from the Avenyn, personnel was young and kind, wifi was good and all hotel was clean and new.
Breakfast is nice but can be widely improved. Rooms are quite small.
Quirky hotel, with good variety of breakfast items and a lovely view of Gothenburg.
The toilet kept filling itself all night, which was slightly noisy. When we arrived the lift was broken, so we had to carry our heavy suitcases up to the third floor.
The restaurant is embarrassing! The food is too expensive, and it tasted like garbage
Location , breakfast, bed
I think is a bit too expensive for a hotel like this. Afterall the ship is not impressive tho, but the bed is good. Although it's quite comfortable but the room we got is facing the road instead on the river.
breakfast was awesome, nice staff, atmosphere
the hotel is located quite far from the main sights/shopping area. Only the train station is quite near (12' walk). Also, the beds were moved together (no kingsize/queensize option)
The staff were very friendly and the room was warm, modern and the bed was one of the most comfortable i have stayed in! Breakfast was included in the stay and had a good selection. The hotel is a 10 min brisk walk to the goteburg bus station , 15mins to the nordstrom shopping centre. From the bus terminal we took a bus to the airport for 90kronas it took approx 30mins. The number 6 tram opposite the station seemed to be the line with the best links and was around a 25mins journey to the Liseburg theme park. I would stay at the ibis again for sure. The price was very competitive and the location was good, a 10min simple walk to the main bus station, tram stop.
We visited in December - the 10min walk in torrential rain to get to the main transport links was not pleasant! Worth taking into consideration if staying in the colder months. The boat on the river would be idyllic in the spring/summer and I would absolutely stay at the ibis again.
Last time with booking . Com , bad service
- nice and clean rooms - reception very friendly - located close to the train station - good breakfast
- hair dryer needs to be picked up at the reception
- It's on a boat/nice to look out of your window and see the water, birds and ships, plus usually scenic sunrises - Breakfast was excellent, if repetitive - lots of diversity, though - Christmas herring, cold cuts, brie, Swedish meatballs (!), scrambled eggs, soft and hard boiled eggs, pumpkin bread, rye bread, crisp bread, etc... - They had glogg (like mulled wine, but I think non-alcoholic) near the front desk along with gingerbread cookies, but near front desk (so feel you had to chat with receptionist)
- Other than the view (get a water-facing room, otherwise you probably only see a parking lot!) and the staircase/fairly small rooms, you can't really tell you're actually on a boat - guess most guests wouldn't like if there were an swaying (ship is extremely stable so no worries of seasickness), but a few more nautical touches would have been nice, i.e. sea paintings in rooms or something - Location was so-so - about a 10 minute walk from the main station/airport buses, about 20 minutes to the "center" - but felt a bit remote especially in the evenings as they're not much in the actual hotel area and you have to walk over a highway to get there. Also, signage in the area is pretty minimal - I arrived at night and walked from the station, guy at 7/11 nearby was helpful in giving directions. - "Free tea and coffee" was inconveniently located in area of breakfast/restaurant room, not really practical to grab a quick cuppa in your sweats - would have much preferred boiler in my room - Room is a bit small, had to lie my suitcase on the desk as not enough room on the floor. Only liquid soap available; prefer bars. - Overall cool to stay on a boat and great breakfast, but a bit pricey for what it is
Get a room on the third floor facing the water.
Good location, comfy room but the staff were moody and unfriendly.
This hotel has what we needed: comfy bed, clean bathroom, helpful staff, good food. Enjoyed our short stay and would stay again. It took about 15 minutes to walk into the centre which was no problem. Loved the fact it was a boat, quirky. Good value.
Didn't like the pillows, too soft but that's me being really picky as overall good place.
Really good value for money, lovely comfortable bed, great shower and very good breakfast. I would very happily stay here again.
- very friendly stuff - good location
- the weather in Göteborg
The hotel was excellent
We went as we had seen Gothenburg advertised for Christmas markets this is not strictly true and was a huge disappointment
Great Breakfast. Very confortable bed and clean rooms. 10 to 15 min walk from centralstation.
The Ibis was absolutely amazing and very unique. We did not spend much time at the actual hotel, however it was conveniently located and minutes from the city center. The rooms were small, but cozy and I had two rooms for two adults and two older children. Wifi worked great and was free. Breakfast was the common European spread, but plenty of options. I highly recommend.
Only complaint I may have is better pillows.
Really enjoyed our stay. Friendly staff who knew the city so could help when asked questions. Clean and modern environment plenty to eat at breakfast and not rushed. Great location. Definitely would stay here again.
Staff were friendly the breakfast was good and the location within Gothenburg is excellent.
The rooms are small but what do you expect from an old ferry!
I couldn't dry my hair
Staffs are nice and friendly.
I was staying in mid of Oct. The air conditioner is not good enough. I feel pretty cold when I stay in the hotel room.
Location - Walkable to city centre Quirky - It's a boat Very clean and tidy Great Breakfast Very helpful staff
The only downside of this hotel was that there was only cold water available from the shower at random points in time
It's clean, has a good view to the water, we liked to watch sailing boats, swans, ducks and seagulls during breakfast time.
We stayed in the hotel just for one night. And it was enough for me. To stay longer I need more space. Rooms are tiny, only for sleeping, no space to keep your luggage and other things.
nice stylish place central in town, nice staff, great breakfast
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!