Hotel Kempinski Palace Portorož
Obala 45, 6320 Portorož, Slovenia – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 1968 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Kempinski Palace Portorož.
|Special Offer - Double Room with New Year's Package in Crystal Hall ballroom|
|Special Offer - Double Room with New Year's Package in Restaurant Sophia|
|Deluxe Double Room with Sea View|
|Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Park View|
|Superior Double Room with Sea View|
|Superior Double or Twin Room with Park View|
|One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony and Sea View|
|+||Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony and Sea View|
|Special Offer - Superior Double Room with Park View - Easter Package|
Imagine a hotel where Archduke Franz Ferdinand led the waltz in the grand ballroom for the Austro-Hungarian aristocracy. Imagine a contemporary, world-class hotel with the Old World all around. Welcome to your imagination – welcome to the Kempinski Palace Portoroz! People talk about a “legend growing,” and that is exactly what happens every day, thanks to the service at the Kempinski Palace Portoroz. With us, legendary is a daily occurrence. The Kempinski Palace Portoroz has always been a magnet for the beau monde, a playground for sophisticated people in search of elegance and entertainment. Our restaurants and bars have played host to some famous faces and the legend continues today. Our Kempinski Rose Spa offers luxurious and quality services in an elegantly designed ambience that will impress even the most demanding guests. The Kempinski Rose Spa offers unforgettable moments with complete revitalisation. Forget your stress and spend a perfect day at the Rose Spa by choosing from a variety of massages and rituals on offer. Take time for yourself and let us pamper you with our world class service and offer. It is our pleasure to have you as our guest.
Hotel Kempinski Palace Portorož takes special requests – add in the next step!
7 Reasons to Choose Hotel Kempinski Palace Portorož
137 properties in Portorož
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Portorož
Pool and Spa
- Pool With View
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Sun Deck
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Private Beach Area
- Mini Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Bicycle Rental
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Game Room
- Fitness Center
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 18 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Shuttle Service (surcharge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Portoroz Thermal Spa 0.2 miles
- Tartini Square 1.5 miles
- St. George's Parish Church 1.5 miles
- Sečovlje Salina Nature Park 1.6 miles
- Port of Izola 3.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks Nearby
- Lighthouse Savudrija 4.3 miles
- Savudrija Port 4.4 miles
- Savudrija Riva 4.4 miles
- Aquapark Istralandia 11.6 miles
- Trieste Harbour 11.9 miles
From 3:00 PM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
A compulsory Gala Dinner is included in the room rate for stays from 31 December until 01 January:
- The price for the Gala dinner in the Crystal Hall does not include beverages and costs 175 EUR per person (Children up to the age of 6 are provided with a special kids menu and charged 20 EUR, children from 6-12 years of age are charged 87.5 EUR, and children older than 12 years and are charged 175 EUR).
- The price for the Gala dinner in the Sophia Restaurant does not include beverages and costs 225 EUR per person (Children up to the age of 6 are provided with a special kids menu and charged 20 EUR, children from 6-12 years of age are charged 112.5 EUR, and children older than 12 years and are charged 175 EUR).
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1968 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: