- Wireless internet was not working (we did get a discount, but this was
still uncomfortable, as we would have preferred to pay the whole
amount of money and have a working wi-fi connection)
- you can't keep the windows open, not even during night, as the building has a restaurant at the ground level that creates a powerful bad smell.
- building is old, dirty and bad smelling
- apartment is not clean and taken care of enough
- one of the windows was missing a glass (on the exterior side), there was some trash left behind the two glasses
- the shower is the bathroom is in a poor condition
- a few days AFTER our stay was over, I received an email saying that the *the change of my booking is confirmed*, and that the booking was changed from 3 nights to ONE night. We DID NOT change the booking, so we don't know why that we received that email.
+ Good location, close to the old city center and the international
+ friendly and kind staff
+ all in all, could be a good option (considering the price and the location), *IF* you don't have high standards for cleanness and smell.