Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Most often used by people in the United States
38/5 Ratchaprarop 8 , Makkasan, Ratchatewee, Bangkok, Pathumwan, 10400 Bangkok – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
1093 properties in Bangkok
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
242 verified reviews
We speak your language
Shadi Home & Resident's staff speak: Turkish, Thai, English, Arabic
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Room Service, 24-Hour Front Desk, Currency Exchange, Tour Desk, Ticket Service, Baggage Storage, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Daily Housekeeping, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Fax/Photocopying
Safe, Family Rooms, Elevator, Air Conditioning, Designated Smoking Area
Turkish, Thai, English, Arabic
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Free! One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Shadi Home & Resident accepts these cards and reserves the right to pre-authorize your card prior to arrival.
Based on 242 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
J TWO S Pratunam Hotel is centrally located in the heart of Bangkok, a 2-minute walk from Pratunam Market. It has an on-site restaurant and free Wi-Fi, which is available throughout the hotel.
Score from 316 reviews Good
Surrounded by culture and activities, Rambuttri Village Plaza is in Bangkok’s historic Rattanakosin District, a 5-minute walk from Khaosan Road. It has 2 rooftop pools.
Score from 5370 reviews Good
KC Place is in Bangkok’s Pathumwan area, just 100 yards from Ratchprarop Airport Rail Link Station. A 10 minute walk from Phayathai BTS Skytrain Station, it offers a restaurant and massages.
Score from 535 reviews Good
Modern accommodations on Sukhumvit 11 are offered at President Palace Hotel, just a 5 minute walk from Nana BTS Skytrain Station.
Score from 387 reviews Very good
Friendly staff and breakfast buffet
Terrible wifi connection
Good location near airport link near the shopping malls definitely stay here again!
Should have coffee and kettle inside the room
It is very convenient for us to go to pratunam market.In front of the hotel,there is washing machine where you can do laundry and also water refiller.Alot of indian restaurant and souvenier can be found in the same street.The staff are very accomodating and nothing really bad in this hotel.
Need more variety of breakfast and the WIFI totally sucks for my note 3.so if being connected is important for you i would suggest you better go and buy sim card.
Good location, close to the Airport Rail Link and it's easy to discover Bangkok from there, as it's quite central. Breakfast was good, the rooms have everything that one needs, although they are basic. Staff are friendly and helpful.
Rooms are a bit small, bathroom a bit old and not extremely clean. This is the kind of hotel where you go only to sleep. It's not particularly comfortable to stay there during the day, but then again, that's not what you pay for either.
Easy to find food, located beside 7-11 n walking distance to key areas
Not much basic necessities in room such as instant coffee n eating utensils and electric boiler/kettle. wardrobe area is dark. Hotel cannot provide travel adaptor
Breakfast. Location. Lobby, reception hall and restaurant looks clean and great, but interior corridors to rooms and rooms are dirty.
Our superior room was with flowing bahtroom sink and cigarette smoke smell. So we moved to a different room...There was "only" moldy and musty smell, ants in the room, mold in bathroom and spider webs on the walls. Landmark view is a bad joke.
The receptionist (female) is cruel.
It is close to the shopping markets, nice restaurents and center of Bangkok.
Lots of ants in the room. Safe was not working. The reception could not manage to get a taxi for us.
Near to airport rail link and shopping mall
Room is very standard and small Lift was so hot, air conditioner not working
Worth the oat. Great location for shopping
Wifi reception was up and down
- close to Ratchaprarop Station and Airport link: you can get to Suvarnabhumi International Airport in 30 minutes for 40 THB (=1 Euro) - close to severall bg shopping malls and markets (Pantip Plaza, The Platinum Fashion Mall, PratuNam street market...) - only 600 meters walk to water taxi into town: fast way of getting around in Bangkok cheaply (10Thb) and originally - we could print out our boarding passes for free at the reception - 24 hour reception
- most of the pictures of Shadi home are false front: the hotel rooms are cheaply made, the corridors are dirty/smelly and everything seems like the construction workers couldn t finish their job. - we arrived at 2 am in the morning and just wanted to go to bed quickly, but: first we were sent to the wrong room which had two single beds instead of a big one; so we moved to a different room; after unpacking the receptionist knocked on the door and told us we were sent into the wrong room (we had booked a deluxe room), so we moved again. The deluxe room was of course better, but there was no safe in it and no towels, so we called reception again. First the guy brought only the safe because he had forgotten about the towels so we told him again and then we also got towels. The bathroom wasn t cleaned very well or not cleaned at all. There was hair in the toilet, stains in the shower and some old flipflops were laying around. When we finally got to bed it was long after 3am. (There were no bath robes either, but we didn t care) - The promised "Landmark View" is just a view into a normal Bangkok street - Breakfast is average at most. You can get toast with jam and egg or try out the warm buffet. You can get 5 different dishes there which is a nice variety but none of them will taste very good
Location Cleaniness Breakfast walking distance to shopping mall
Having fun water festival just in front of hotel and 7-Eleven is next to it.
Terrible cleanliness of toilet, low quality of pillow and mattress, it is too soft for me. Air conditioner not well functioning too.
Easy acess to anywhere expecially the morning market and near to mrt
Breakfast was almost d same everyday however it still ok .
Very friendly staff, especially the guy and Cris (the Filipina staff). They helped us with all our queries. Although the breakfast selection almost didn't changed, it was okay. Location is very convenient especially if you love to shop around Pratunam. Room was spacious enough and comfortable to let you rest through the night. Will definitely stay here again :)
- The location (very close to the train station- the one coming from the airport; a lot of nice restaurants nearby) - The staff (very nice and friendly people, ready to help) - Good value for money
It is close to Skytrain and many bus lines so it's really easy to go to any destiantion in the city. The room was comfortable and it was really good to start the with breakfast
(1) Very near to Airport Link Express (2) Location very near to many Halal Food restaurants (for muslim travelers ex: Pakistanis, Indians, Arabic etc) (3) Very near to cost-effective Pratunum Market (opened at Night till 10 PM) (4) Hotel & Staff were nice and friendly (5) I enjoyed buffet breakfast - and Iranian restaurant at night
(1) The place Ratchaprarop seemed like very congested and suffocated place - also over crowded
Good location from City Link Clean and Good staff Reasonable price
Breakfast is until 9 a.m. it's hard to wake up early for European tourists. Far away from the center
Hea asukoht poodlemiseks. Personal oli väga abivalmis ja aitas lahendada reisil tekkinud probleeme. Hotell on umbes aasta vana ja näeb hea välja. Soovitan.
location，price are very good
The breakfest is not that yummy. Too simple to eat.
You can go shopping from here to most centers like: pratunam, platinum, Indra wholesales, krungthong plaza, or a little bit distant to big C or grand plaza... Easy to find good exchange places, it's like you can go straight from shadi home to bayoke tower then platinum and this is good to find ways back home when u may find your self alittle bit lost among too many shopping centers and markets... Nice receptionists, nice Indian maids as well.
The way they built the bathroom is not convenient like water is on the floor most of time and slippery especially after your bathing with soap. Taxi service is expensive. U better find some taxis on the way to have a good deal rather than taking shadi home taxi service. 300 baht to china town is an insane price. I did a 80-90 baht deal which fitted the meter. No balcony and no fence windows could disappoint u a little bit
Good location. Close to airport line, and imbi plaza. Comfortable 20min walk to central world, platinum, and Siam paragon. Simple breakfast.
We travelled with a baby, so it wasn't professional for some staff to hold out their hands expecting us to hand our baby over for them to play w/ him..in saying that it seems to be a Thai culture?
near market, strain station
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!