Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
38/5 Ratchaprarop 8 , Makkasan, Ratchatewee, Bangkok, Pathumwan, 10400 Bangkok, Thailand – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
1115 properties in Bangkok
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
235 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Shadi Home & Resident's staff speaks: Chinese, Turkish, Thai, English, Arabic
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Food & Drink
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Room Service, 24-Hour Front Desk, Currency Exchange, Tour Desk, Baggage Storage, ATM on site, Concierge Service, Daily Housekeeping, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Fax/Photocopying
Safe, Convenience Store (on site), Family Rooms, Elevator, Air Conditioning, Designated Smoking Area
Chinese, Turkish, Thai, English, Arabic
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 235 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
Featuring an indoor pool, Bangkok City Hotel is in Bangkok, a quarter mile from BTS-Ratchathewi Station. It offers the convenience of a 24-hour front desk and on-site parking.
Score from 283 reviews Good
In Old Bangkok, Prince Palace Hotel is right above Bo Bae Tower - a wholesale clothing market. Overlooking Mahanak Canal, the hotel offers an outdoor pool and 8 dining options.
Score from 1338 reviews Good
Tango is located in Bangkok’s Pratunam area, a 5 minute walk from Ratchaprarop Airport Rail Link Station and a 15 minute walk from Platinum Mall. It offers studio-style rooms and a restaurant.
Score from 102 reviews Good
In the heart of Bangkok, the Gateway Hotel features comfortable rooms with air conditioning. For convenience, it provides a 24-hour front desk and a laundry service.
Score from 185 reviews Good
This hotel doesn't offer anything special for that price. Everything is okey (clean room, wifi, etc) Staff was nice.
Expensive for what it offers.
Breakfast. The management is trying their best to enhance the breakfast choices. Location good for shopping and transport. Cozy little street for little shops and street food. Very helpful staff, have stored our luggage several times.
Small windows in the room facing another building, but the hallway view compensates. Lost opportunity with the 6th floor roof terrace.
Friendly staff and breakfast buffet
Terrible wifi connection
Good location near airport link near the shopping malls definitely stay here again!
Should have coffee and kettle inside the room
Good location.8 minutes walking distance from ratchaprarop station.other shopping mall are nearer.breakfast was good-bread,double egg,jelly,fruits,pasta,rice,chicken,orange juice,tea/coffee-buffet.room has freeze,safe and electric kettle.money changer just beside it.
Some may not like as not too much polished like 5star hotel.but we like everything.what more can you expect within this money.
It is very convenient for us to go to pratunam market.In front of the hotel,there is washing machine where you can do laundry and also water refiller.Alot of indian restaurant and souvenier can be found in the same street.The staff are very accomodating and nothing really bad in this hotel.
Need more variety of breakfast and the WIFI totally sucks for my note 3.so if being connected is important for you i would suggest you better go and buy sim card.
Good location, close to the Airport Rail Link and it's easy to discover Bangkok from there, as it's quite central. Breakfast was good, the rooms have everything that one needs, although they are basic. Staff are friendly and helpful.
Rooms are a bit small, bathroom a bit old and not extremely clean. This is the kind of hotel where you go only to sleep. It's not particularly comfortable to stay there during the day, but then again, that's not what you pay for either.
Easy to find food, located beside 7-11 n walking distance to key areas
Not much basic necessities in room such as instant coffee n eating utensils and electric boiler/kettle. wardrobe area is dark. Hotel cannot provide travel adaptor
Breakfast. Location. Lobby, reception hall and restaurant looks clean and great, but interior corridors to rooms and rooms are dirty.
Our superior room was with flowing bahtroom sink and cigarette smoke smell. So we moved to a different room...There was "only" moldy and musty smell, ants in the room, mold in bathroom and spider webs on the walls. Landmark view is a bad joke.
The receptionist (female) is cruel.
It is close to the shopping markets, nice restaurents and center of Bangkok.
Lots of ants in the room. Safe was not working. The reception could not manage to get a taxi for us.
Near to airport rail link and shopping mall
Room is very standard and small Lift was so hot, air conditioner not working
Worth the oat. Great location for shopping
Wifi reception was up and down
- close to Ratchaprarop Station and Airport link: you can get to Suvarnabhumi International Airport in 30 minutes for 40 THB (=1 Euro) - close to severall bg shopping malls and markets (Pantip Plaza, The Platinum Fashion Mall, PratuNam street market...) - only 600 meters walk to water taxi into town: fast way of getting around in Bangkok cheaply (10Thb) and originally - we could print out our boarding passes for free at the reception - 24 hour reception
- most of the pictures of Shadi home are false front: the hotel rooms are cheaply made, the corridors are dirty/smelly and everything seems like the construction workers couldn t finish their job. - we arrived at 2 am in the morning and just wanted to go to bed quickly, but: first we were sent to the wrong room which had two single beds instead of a big one; so we moved to a different room; after unpacking the receptionist knocked on the door and told us we were sent into the wrong room (we had booked a deluxe room), so we moved again. The deluxe room was of course better, but there was no safe in it and no towels, so we called reception again. First the guy brought only the safe because he had forgotten about the towels so we told him again and then we also got towels. The bathroom wasn t cleaned very well or not cleaned at all. There was hair in the toilet, stains in the shower and some old flipflops were laying around. When we finally got to bed it was long after 3am. (There were no bath robes either, but we didn t care) - The promised "Landmark View" is just a view into a normal Bangkok street - Breakfast is average at most. You can get toast with jam and egg or try out the warm buffet. You can get 5 different dishes there which is a nice variety but none of them will taste very good
Location Cleaniness Breakfast walking distance to shopping mall
Having fun water festival just in front of hotel and 7-Eleven is next to it.
Terrible cleanliness of toilet, low quality of pillow and mattress, it is too soft for me. Air conditioner not well functioning too.
Easy acess to anywhere expecially the morning market and near to mrt
Breakfast was almost d same everyday however it still ok .
Very friendly staff, especially the guy and Cris (the Filipina staff). They helped us with all our queries. Although the breakfast selection almost didn't changed, it was okay. Location is very convenient especially if you love to shop around Pratunam. Room was spacious enough and comfortable to let you rest through the night. Will definitely stay here again :)
- The location (very close to the train station- the one coming from the airport; a lot of nice restaurants nearby) - The staff (very nice and friendly people, ready to help) - Good value for money
It is close to Skytrain and many bus lines so it's really easy to go to any destiantion in the city. The room was comfortable and it was really good to start the with breakfast
(1) Very near to Airport Link Express (2) Location very near to many Halal Food restaurants (for muslim travelers ex: Pakistanis, Indians, Arabic etc) (3) Very near to cost-effective Pratunum Market (opened at Night till 10 PM) (4) Hotel & Staff were nice and friendly (5) I enjoyed buffet breakfast - and Iranian restaurant at night
(1) The place Ratchaprarop seemed like very congested and suffocated place - also over crowded
Good location from City Link Clean and Good staff Reasonable price
Breakfast is until 9 a.m. it's hard to wake up early for European tourists. Far away from the center
Hea asukoht poodlemiseks. Personal oli väga abivalmis ja aitas lahendada reisil tekkinud probleeme. Hotell on umbes aasta vana ja näeb hea välja. Soovitan.
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!