We were staying in a Tropical Villa.
So, a few things in the room disappointed us very much:
1. right in front of the small kitchen, between glass windows, there are a lot of old leaves, so the view is bad.
2. when we've opened door in the bathroom to the pool, there were A LOT of old leaves aswell, which got right into the pool, and smell was bad.
3. There were a lot of small flies in the shower and in the toilet. Probably because of some problems with sewer system. Anti-fly spray did not help at all.
4. Condition system in the bathroom did not work correctly. It was working, but not freezing at all, and smell was terrible.
5. Our pool was not working, meaning water was not circulating. Because of that water smells mould.
6. At the evening cleaning, staff did not hide lounder covers, so at the morning we got wet covers (as it's always raining at night).
7. It was quite dusty in the room. We've seen dust on some of our belongings.
Conditioner and Pool thing were fixed right after we've complained, and that was good. But, just check everything when you check in, so that it works properly.
We were staying a few days in the end of October.
Resort - looks good and beautiful. Very creative. Good cosmetics, shower and bath things, fast service, polite personal. Good fitness center, good breakfast with variety of food, japanese restaurant is also quite good. Sweet spot right behind our room (free icecream, juices, coca-cola and ice). It was really useful )