눉- They took the whole room fee (for the 3 nights stay) a few days before our arrival. It is really unusual to do so, at least with booking.com, we had not chosen to ''pay now'' because we prefer to pay with local currency rather than with our credit card. So we thing it is wrong to take money for a stay that has not already begun.
- When we arrive, nobody was at reception, we waited a while and then went to the restaurant and a few moments later the owner arrived. During all our stay we rarely saw someone at reception, so for question or problem with the room you always have to ask at the restaurant. We saw some other guests that had to wait around reception for check in, so it was not only our problem.
- At check in, one of the first thing we have been told is that A/C is extra (20 Tl/night), but as I always check that it is included in the room description on booking, I was rather scpetical. When we argue about it the owner became really sensitive and even rude to my husband. She finally call her brother than agree to ''give'' us free A/C. We have been traveling for 6 months almost always using booking.com for our reservation and that kind of argument had never happen before, room equipement is rather clear if it is indicated next to the price you pay it is included in the price of the room.
- We had a small appartement, with cooking facilities, but nothing to keep the kitchen clean (no soap, nothing to wipe the counter or to dry the dishes) we try to make up for it with what we had (meaning toilet paper and bar soap) but it isn't the best way.
- The restaurant plays very loud music until 1am, we could hear it clearly from our room.
- There was quite a few ants roaming around the kitchen
- The pool closes at 19h and is a small pool for the number of guest.
눇- Good location (but Içmeler is very small ...) but not on the beach front.