Disadvantages, I may be picky but what is the reason not to be? Review should be subjective
- Bed, It is somewhere between 'stone' and 'not soft', light sleepers, please be aware
- Breakfast is scarce, for example lack of porridge, kiwi is almost uneatable - unripe, poor variety of sausages/cheese. Breakfast is the same every day
- air conditioning was sometime malfuctioning in th HEAT mode. Intead of warmth, it produced 'fresh air"
- TV channels, aside from the complicated 'on mode', it is really annoying to have more then 500 channels, from which 60-70% were not working
- a small table, almost not suitable for anything save for placing some food
- wateting-pot in the bathroom is fixed, so when you want to wash your hair you must get undressed and go to the shower
- without the HEAT mode in the air conditioner, it is really cold, no radiator to dry up clothes
- does not relate to the hotel, but overall VERY COLD!
For some unknown reason, this hotel has an outstanding score, I just did not get it...
- Great Location! It is 200m by foot from the basilica cistern a a mosque. Located at the heart of the Sultanahmet district
Tram stop is in the close proximity to the hotel. Only two stops to get to Siscshi?, from there you can hop to the metro and get to the asian part
- Nice view from the balcony
- A lot of places to eat in around
- Attentive personnel