1. Breakfast could be better - as 320 days a year I'm dreaming of Turkish breakfast, so was not impressed by the breakfast in the hotel;
2. from the 2nd night all Turkish channels were gone - not that we really got upset, who would watch a TV in such place :)
1. Best price/quality ratio in the area
2. Room, pool and restaurant views are magnificent.
3. Located on the semi-iland and not in the center of Kas, so it's a place for quite and relaxing vacation. The hotel is small and cozy, you won't hear loud music or sounds around; We rented a car in Antalya for entire vacation, so we had an opportunity to explore areas around and at the eveninig were coming back to this peacefull place. But even without a car you can reach city center by a regular minibus, which stops just in front of the hotel.
4. Staff (speaks English indeed);
5. Hotels beach: it's not really a beach we get used to, as you go into the see from the rocky natural platform (of course there is a staircase like in the pool to go out), so not a place for kids to swim. Sea is clean and very good for snorkeling when there are no waives. But even in the windy weather there is a possiblity to go to Kas to public beaches like Limanagzi which are organised in the natural bays protected from the wind.
6. Room and bed were big and clean, but room required some repairs (in our room 102 the door of the bathroom was not closing and there were not enough electrical socets in the TV/freedge/kettle area). Room cleaning was occuring everyday, towels were also provided.
So not a 4 or 5 star hotel, but definately worth staying in.