눉- Bed: we wanted double bed and we got twin bed pulled together - of course there was a gap between the two. One of the beds was extremely creaky at even the slightest move, so we basically just slept on one of them
- Payment: we wanted to pay for our stay right upon arrival, but were told it´s ok to pay when we leave, with either card or cash. We wanted again to pay the night before our departure, not to spend time with it in the morning. Again, we were assured that there´s no problem paying with card/cash in the morning. Then in the morning, we wanted to have our card charged (as per booking.com confirmation) but the owner claimed that terminal doesn´t work - of course, when we tried to swipe the card after our insisting, it worked seamlessly. This is however the case everywhere in Turkey, they prefer cash payment for obvious reasons....
- Bathroom: probably because we had Economy room, our bathroom didn´t have separate wash basin, which meant that bathroom (and toilet) floor were flooded each time we took shower - and took long time to dry. Not terrific issue, but choose higher standard room if you care.
- Water - sometimes in the evening, we found ourselves out of water supply. Very uncomfortable, when one comes back after a day of temperatures well over 30 C, covered with sweat, dust and sunscreen. It is not very sensible to tell the guests to "just take shower in the morning as there might be no water in the evening."
눇- The house has a charming leafy courtyard with multiple seating options - perfect for relaxing in the hottest parts of the day.
- Very well smelling room and towels (but ask to have them changed regularly)
- Reception staff recommended us balloon flight and Green Cappadocia tour for acceptable prices with good companies - they don´t appear to take exaggerated provisions as some other places do. We were very satisfeid with their advice and help (no problem communicating in English)
- Very convenient location just 5min from bus station and town centre, good restaurant (Cafe Keyif) just 2min from the house, entrance to Pigeon valley walking path just 5min
- Very quiet in the night, even in ground-floor Economy room
-Beautiful terrace with views of Uchisar castle and Goreme rock formations. Don´t miss waking up at 6:30am for seeing hot air balloons flying just above your head!