1. The toilet of room 9 where we stayed, had some inherent plumbing issue, foul smell constantly kept coming into the bedroom, despite highlighting, we weren't provided with an alternate room and it was not attended, as promised. We had to leave our door open every now and then for some fresh air, when the outside temperature was between 3 and -5 degrees Celsius.
2. There is no provision to hang clothes. We stayed 3 nights and it was increasingly getting difficult to store clothes on the sofas and bed side tables, leaving us to sit on the matress.
3. We were provided with used(dirty) bath slippers initially, upon request, it was changed.
4. Toilet rolls had to be requested for replacement.
4. Each time I reported the above, I received a positive response but hardly any action.
5. The lounge was poor lit, where the family would have prepare and eat their food amidst the hotel's towels and bedding laying all over for drying.
6. The breakfast area was spectacular in terms of views, but the breakfast as such was quite poor. You have about 10 different jams/marmalade/honey/other sauces which is great, but just 1 same type of bun everyday. No hot food/side when its freezing cold.
1. Location is top class
2. Being a local family run business, they are well aware of things to do and organise private tours in their own car, helping us pace the tour to our convenience at affordable prices.
3. Its worth to note that not all rooms are cave stays, only the deluxe is.