* Hotel could have offered more sorts of activities like "tomorrow morning at 7 am there'll be 2 hour guided walk at Lykia road.." or diving, yoga wake up exercise in the garden..etc.
* Eventhough meals are fine breakfast & dinner menu was the same everyday. It would be nice if they offered daily surprises.
* Food is expensive. (esp fish)
* Internet and mobile connection is not secure.
* You are almost immobile at the hotel since you have to be transfered to main road, from which you are 20 mins far away from Oludeniz. Take that into consideration.
Nautical was an amazing experience.If you are looking for clear transparent peaceful sea surrounded by sorts of gardens and forests, silence, quality, privacy and "humble" luxury, here you hit the jackpot! It was the best holiday we ever had...