1. Wifi - the firewall prevented certain features from websites to work. For example, we were unable to use the booking.com website to book onward destinations from any of the laptops in our party. We made 3 calls to booking.com hotline to confirm if it was a website problem. When consistently told that no other users had reported this problem, we realized it may be a hotel issue. we later used the booking.com Apps on our mobile phones to make the onward reservations.
2. There were no complimentary drinking water or caffeinated coffee in the room, although they had decaf coffee satchets, tea bags and kettle. We had to call room service for these.
3. Bath towels were quite worn.
4. Only one pillow was provided for each of the beds.
1. Close proximity to the new business center of Ankara. Especially for financial services.
2. Walking distance to the Ankara Otogar (for long distance buses) & metro station (which takes you to Kizilay in 10 min). During the weekend, we took a bus from the Otogar to Bogazkale to visit the ancient Hittite site, Hattusa.
3. One of the best breakfast spreads I have seen in any hotels in Turkey. Best meal of the day for me!
4. The best Spa (comparable to many 5-star brands) in Turkey is probably found in basement 2. It has a heated indoor swimming pool, modern wet & dry saunas as well as a spacious Turkish hamam, massage rooms etc.
5. Finally, but probably the most important, very helpful & professional staff.
Yes, I would definitely stay here again if I have to come for business in the same area of Ankara.