Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Avcılar Mah. Dutlu Sok. No:9 , 50180 Göreme, Turkey – Show map
|Deluxe Family Stone Suite||
|Deluxe Quadruple Stone Room|
|Deluxe Double Stone Room||
|Single Stone Room|
|Double Stone Room|
|Deluxe Triple Stone Room|
|Deluxe Stone Suite||
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
120 properties in Göreme
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
855 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Royal Stone Houses - Goreme's staff speaks: Turkish
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Hiking, Horseback Riding, Bicycle Rental
Food & Drink
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Room Service, Car Rental, Airport Shuttle (surcharge), 24-Hour Front Desk, Express Check-in/Check-out, Currency Exchange, Tour Desk, Ticket Service, Baggage Storage, Concierge Service, Private Check-in/Check-out, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Ironing Service, Shoeshine, Fax/Photocopying
Safe, Non-smoking Rooms, Family Rooms, Soundproof Rooms, Heating, All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private), Air Conditioning
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 850 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
The Arif Cave Hotel is at the top of Göreme and provides a panoramic view of the surrounding landscape.
Score from 725 reviews Wonderful
Featuring a traditional architecture, Maccan Cave Hotel offers a garden and a terrace with panoramic city views. WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Score from 385 reviews Wonderful
In Göreme, the family-run Divan Cave House features a large terrace with panoramic views of Cappadocia. It has a Turkish restaurant and features cave rooms with free Wi-Fi.
Score from 341 reviews Excellent
Located in the heart of Goreme, Goreme Palace Cave Hotel offers traditionally decorated cave rooms. It also features a terrace and free Wi-Fi access throughout the premises.
Score from 337 reviews Wonderful
Very nice staff, comfortable accommodation, big rooms, and so on
Our room,staffs view
Everything is excellent. The hotel provided too big rooms for my families and free breakfast for my extra kids.hotel staff are kind andtreated us with tea and drinks.
The staff is very good and provide guidance on how to get to the attraction place. They allow us to leave bags at their place after check out and send us to the bus station for free. For me, the service is excellent!
This hotel is selected by my travel agency Turco Travel. And I really liked everything of this hotel. Good location, clean, staff is nice. The hotel also own a hot air balloon company name Royal Balloons they are the best in Cappadocia. Highly recommended!
Breakfast is great. They do own a ballon company, so it is easy and convenient to make booking. Room was large and warm. Super friendly staff.
Little far from city center but still, only 5 mins walk.
Staff cooperation especially Mr Adam
Nothing. Bathroom should be renovated a little bit more.
Everything! Just as the other reviews say, hotel was truly awesome. Walking distance from great landscapes, greatest ballon rides leaving directly from the hotel. Clean, well decorated, awesome staff. We recommend!
bath room was very good all the rooms were very clean
wifi was not good
Everything!The room was excellent. It was single room with many facilities (bathroom's amenities, tea/coffee/water facilities), clean, comfortable, and warm. The staff were friendly, especially Adem and Tolga. Free luggage storage, free transfer to otogar when check-out. Everything was like in pictures. Very good location (walked for 5 mins to city centre, 20 mins to Open Air Museum). Love to stay there again!
- Excellent furniture, bedding, toiletries and air conditioning. - Single room had clean private bathroom despite the cheap rates. - Free breakfast which is really good. - Free pick-up service to bus stations. - Location is not an issue in Cappadocia as you either have to take organized tours or rent-a-car. - 5 min walk to plenty of restaurants (for dinner etc).
we loved our stay at Royal stone hotel. Very polite and friendly staff, a lot of facilities (breakfast, bathroom's amenities, tea/coffee/water facilities), everything to make your stay comfortable, clean and warm room (outside was -5) and good location(just 2 min drive to Love valley, 5 min to Cavusin village, and 5 min walking distance to a center of Goreme).
Very nice staff, great breakfast. Although the location is a little bit far from the town centre, they are no problem to do transfer with no charge for us. Wifi was good as well.
All specially mr leonardo d caprio/bruce willis lookalike front desk officer! very handsome guy!
Just the expensive hot air balloon which we didn't get from them. :( We got it from the neighborhood's. Just shop and inquire around... Otherwise, everything's perfect! Get their accommodation...and not the h.a.b.!!
Room very spacious. Quiet place. Jacuzzi.
Be careful if they ask you to pay in Turkish lira, the exchange rate they apply is very unfavorable. Wifi very poor. Curtains not opaque.
Location, service, hospitality
Perfect view to see balloon fly. Rooms are good in size and warm in winter. staff was really helpful and cordial. nice breakfast They also offered free transfer service to other place as well as various tour, guide and rent a car options.
Price for Balloon ride was higher than market. we forgot our baby straller in the rent car while staying in this hotel :(
- Umbrellas are provided for bad weather. :) - The hotel can arrange tour packages for you with discount. - The hotel consists of 4 separate buildings, nice construction. Rooms look nice too.
- They told us the bread (and perhaps other food too?) comes from another hotel. It was super dry every morning and one day it had mold (!) on it!! I took a picture of it. Sorry but this is really unacceptable. - The floors of our rooms were not wet-cleaned even once during our 5-days stay. At arrival there were already stains on the floor of I don't know what! Also the cutlery and breakfast tables are obviously dirty. This just ruines your appetite. The hotel in general needs way more serious cleaning! - The wifi doesn't work in all rooms, especially in the evening.
Everything. The place is perfectly located, the city center may be reached with a short walk (less than ten minutes). The room was big and the bed very comfortable. The whole hotel is really cozy and the breakfast is delicious. Staffs were helpful and the price was very affordable. I would definitely recommend this place.
Although the hotel is a little further out of town it is only a five minute walk. The room was beautiful, the shower was amazing, the breakfast abundant and the staff helpful. I arrived on an early flight and they let me check in early and threw in a free breakfast. The room has toiletries, TV with English channels like BBC, and they provide free fruit in the afternoons.
On the downside, the wifi was a bit iffy. My room had no connection so they changed me too another room where I could get online. Later I noticed it was not always on, but I think they are working on this.
- Friendly, careful staff. I was pleasantly surprised, that they picked up me to Whirling Dervishes show even to another town and a driver was waiting an hour to pick up me back to hotel. - I have booked a single room , but the same was surprised , I received double bed room with a big bed. - Nice room and bathroom; toiletries even more than you need; - Coffee , tea and coffee-pot in the room; - Good breakfast with a big choice; - Good location , just 5 - 7 min walk from Goreme center; - WiFi works perfectly in the room.
a sound insulation in the room wish to be a little bit better
Location Host Breakfast
Other offers were expensive (baloon, taxi, rents ...)
Every thing is perfect but not the wifi
1) Nice and clean room. 2) While I went for ballooning they took care of my kid. I love them for this. 3) Fresh complimentary fruits available near your rooms. 4) They dropped us to the nearby restaurants when we reached late night to the hotel.
1) There should be some food available at dinner time also.