Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Binbirdirek Mah. Klodfarel Cad.No 25 Sultanahmet., Fatih, 34400 Istanbul, Turkey – Show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 469 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Sevila.
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
2068 properties in Istanbul
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
469 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Hotel Sevila's staff speaks: Turkish, Russian, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Grounds, Terrace, Sun Deck
Food & Drink
Bar, Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Room Service, Packed Lunches, Car Rental, Shuttle Service (surcharge), Airport Shuttle (surcharge), 24-Hour Front Desk, Express Check-in/Check-out, Currency Exchange, Tour Desk, Ticket Service, Baggage Storage, Private Check-in/Check-out, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Ironing Service, Suit Press, Fax/Photocopying
Newspapers, Safe, Non-smoking Rooms, Elevator, Soundproof Rooms, Heating, Air Conditioning, Designated Smoking Area
Turkish, Russian, English
12:00 PM - 11:00 PM
3:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 10 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 25 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 469 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
In Kumkapi district, Altun Hotel is just a 10-minute walk from Blue Mosque. The hotel features 24-hour front desk service and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.
Score from 85 reviews Good
Dedem Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and a rooftop restaurant with Marmara views. In Sultanahmet district, it is less than a quarter mile from Hagia Sophia and the Hippodrome.
Score from 311 reviews Good
Centrally located in Kumkapi neighborhood of Fatih district, the Sun Hotel is just under 1 mile from historic sites such as Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace.
Score from 253 reviews Very good
In the heart of Sultanahmet district, Esra Sultan Hotel is just 800 ft from Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque.
Score from 493 reviews Review score
staff was very friendly and helpful, location is excellent, within a walking distance to the all sight seeings.
Thank you booking
Nothing to talk about , I hated it , check my history , this is not the first reservation I do . I'm not really satisfaed about the service .
Location from the main town
The location is the strongest plus. Hotel is average with basic facilities. Comfortable and convenient and best suits groups of friends rather than families with children. The top floor restaurant is the best with good quality breakfast and great views.
Very small rooms
place is good
small rooms no soap
+ ultra soft bed :) + location + view from terrace + friendly staff + breakfast + terrace is opened in the evening and you can have tea any time you like (with the nice view ;) + free and high speed wi-fi
- I would not visit shower barefoot - a socket under the window did not look very "safe"
Location and the view from the breakfast terrace are absolutely superb.
It was not clean. I know the place is not expensive, but the price should reflect the range of services, facilities, size etc, not cleanliness.
1) Staff is very friendly. After my stay in Istanbul I travelled to Antalya to have some lazy days. Staff in Siam Elegance (Bogazkent, Antalya) where I stayed was unfriendly and even impolite despite Ultra All Inclusive system and star ranking. It was in contrast to attitude of Sevila staff who made our stay very comfortable. 2) Location is great - just one block down from the tramway street. We had beautyful window view of Aya Sofiya, we were close to numerous historical attractions, not far from piblic transport and in the same time we had sleep in quiet place. 3) Roof terrace where breakfasts are served worth stay in this hotel! My 8 yrs old son took commitment to make morning tea/coffe and we had nice meal looking at Golden Horn and Aya Sofiya. 4) Breakfast. In spite many reviews claim content of breakfests in Turkey I was satisfied enought. Yes, content was the same each day of my 5 days stay, but meal is exactly wat human need to feel good and walk to enjoy Istanbul sights. Yogurt, corn flakes, tomatoes, cucembers, olives, cheese, sausage, butter, jam, honey, cake, coffee, tea, milk. Bread and hot drinks were available 24h a day, so my son was happy to have tea with sandwich when we were back to hotel in evenings despite he had meal in a caffee before. 5) Despite bed looks old, matress is very comfortable. Bed linen was new and clean. 6) Garbage basket was emptied and floors were washed every day.
1) Poor soundproofing. I was really happy for couple who had great sex in the room next to our. Thanks God my son was already slept! Yes, parents should be prepared to answer uncomfortable questions. 2) Poor cleanliness. 3) Room size and shower/toilet are very small, but this is value for money you pay.
Excellent staff on reception very helpful. A good breakfast with a super view and location was excellent.
The room was not very well maintained it was poorly decorated.
-Good location, just 5 mins walk to blue mosque and aya sophya, 2mins to tram station - Enjoy breakfast with view of aya sophya on roof top! Night view is nice too - nice staff, önder, helped us many times :) - got elevator, though it could not reach top floor, you need to climb 2 floors to kitchen
- Small room like Tokyo ! - there were few steps before entering hotel, but they would help you to take the luggage - poor wifi at room, lobby is fine - a bit expensive , but probably common in Istanbul
Incredible splendid view to Hagia Sophia! Good breakfast at the roof terrace. All necessary things in the room: fridge, air conditioner, TV, wi-fi.
Wallpaper came unstuck in some places.
great location and very friendly stuff. amazing view from the terrace.really good hotel to stay
The young guy who recieved us did all he could and the pickup for the airport was on time.
This is a dump, and should be avoided at all costs. Mould, noise, TV impossible to see anything in. Just plain horror!!!
Brilliant location - right in the heart of Sultanahmet and tram stop for travel elsewhere. Free tea and coffee all day on roof terrace overlooking Blue Mosque
Hardly any storage space for clothes. Electrics seemed quite dangerous - extension lead just hanging in the air from plug socket and loose socket in bathroom which had the only mirror for drying hair
Location and support from the staff
Cleanliness and small toilet
Power plugs hanging down the wall. Shower runs all over the whole bathroom floor. Room size of a matchbox. Lift only works to some of the floors. Breakfast does not start til 8. Senior light leaves you in the dark half way down the stairs.
Staff was nice
The first night our room was in the basement! Then moved upstairs to another after I refused to sleep in the basement. Next morning moved to a hotel next door.
Very small room. Incredibly small and cramped shower area (it leaked, also). No chair in the room (not that there was room for it). No hanging space/wardrobe.
The location is perfect for viewing Aya Sofya. For photographer who want to take photo of Blue Mosque, you need to climb through the window and pass the roof of another hotel, but the view pay back all the labor.
very simple breakfast
Close to everything. Tea & coffee on the terrace with wonderful view any time. Our room was small, a budget room, but comfortable enough even if finishing a little tired.
- location in walking distance from main sightseeings - tram station Sultanahmet in 100m maximum - very friendly stuff, especcially Tolga - mattress excellent for sleeping
- noisy at night
It's in the heart of the old city of Istanbul. The receptionists are nice and helpful. Fre wifi is available. The breakfast buffet was satisfying (both in terms of quality and quantity.)
The house is a bit run-down. The rooms are very small. Bits of the ceiling and the wallpaper are peeling off.
the hotel is right next to Sultanahmed and AyaSofia and has a nice terrace with a beautiful view
poor breakfast, small rooms
Savilla is in an excellent location in the heart of Saltanahmet. It has amazing views from the terrace where you can make coffee or tea any time and admire the beautiful views of the mosques and ocean while having traditional Turkish breakfast. The young guys on the front desk were so nice and very helpful and very eager to learn good English. The rooms are very basic but it's a good buget hotel.