There were a few times that the internet seemed to get flaky, but resetting the DSL router in the room usually fixed it. It was reliable 90% of the time that we used it, and I think the other 10% of the time we had problems were more an issue with the telecom company due to the remote location of Uchisar. Otherwise, there wasn't anything else we didn't like.
The location is great, staff are wonderful and our room was very artfully decorated with beautiful Turkish rugs and antiques. We opted for the Royal Suite, and the balcony was the nicest balcony I've ever had in a hotel. It's got more space than the room with lounge chairs for sunbathing, sitting chairs, coffee table, hot tub, and more. We wanted to do more hiking, but the luxury of the room often kept us closer to the hotel. Uchisar is a wonderful little town full of great restaurants and super friendly people who are always happy to strike up a conversation, and quick to help you if you're walking around looking confused.
I would recommend renting a car and driving around to the various sights in the region. Driving a car in Cappadocia couldn't be easier, and you'll really appreciate the freedom that having your own car gives you. It's also very cheap from the Kayseri airport.
We searched through hundreds of cave hotels in the area before choosing Taskonaklar, and we're glad that we chose it. Everything was just perfect, and we wished we had stayed longer than the brief 4 nights that we stayed.
Choose Taskonaklar and you'll be thrilled that you did!