Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Most often used by people in the United States
12F, No. 427 Fu Hsing Road, Situn District, Xitun, 407 Taichung – Show map
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 338 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Beacon Hotel.
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
97 properties in Taichung
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
338 verified reviews
They speak your language
Beacon Hotel's staff speaks: Chinese, Japanese, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Airport Shuttle (surcharge), 24-Hour Front Desk, Currency Exchange, Laundry, Business Center
Newspapers, Safe, Non-smoking Rooms, Family Rooms, Elevator, All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
Chinese, Japanese, English
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Free! All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the credit cards for more info.
Based on 338 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
The 53 HOTEL is conveniently in the center of Taichung, just a 2-minute walk from Taichung Train Station. It provides spacious rooms with a bathtub, a comfortable sitting area and free Wi-Fi.
Score from 992 reviews Very good
Modern guestrooms and free Wi-Fi are provided at In One City Inn, a 4-star property in Taichung. Massage and spa treatments, as well as fitness centre, are available.
Score from 167 reviews Very good
KUN Hotel is nestled in the heart of Taichung only a 1-minute walk to the well-known Feng-Jia Night Market. It features cosy rooms, cooled with air conditioning.
Score from 64 reviews Very good
Modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and iPod docks are provided at the Holiday Inn Express Taichung Park, a 3-minute drive from Taichung Train Station.
Score from 516 reviews Very good
The hotel is situated within Fengjia night market which is at a good location with lots of food and shopping. The room is rather big, clean and comfortable. Wifi is also good.
Reasonal price hotel. Clean and at good location.
1. Clean room 2. Spacious 3. I love the toothbrush. Soft. 4. Great location.
1. Only 3 hangers available. 2. Room is not soundproof. 3. At best can only be a 3 stars hotel. (not as listed a 4 stars)
The location of the hotel is excellent. Its besides the night food market and numerous of shops. Also there is a Taxi station just opposite the main entrance. My room is locate in the street side where i can also enjoy the night scene of the street and sunrise as well. The bed is good to sleep and equipment are sufficient as well.
I am staying 2 nights of the hotel. The first moment i step into the room, i feel the humility of the room is very high and kind of smelly. The official photos looks really neat but i believe over a certain years of wear and tear which actually looks old and dirty. At the same day when i back at night and i enter the room, the smell even worse which i believe are coming from the central air-conditioner and i even found ants walking on the bed and bedside table. It was 11pm and i am frustrated with no choice to call for replacing my room. My room changed from 12/F to 7/F, as they said this floor has been renovated recently, its definitely looks more new and clean but the design of the room is a dark color scheme with a full height grey mirror beside the bed, which personally not feel comfortable.
- simple refreshment (Eg. Tea/ Coffee/ Biscuits) that were available at no additional costs at the cafe. - Comfortable & cozy room
The hotel is in fengjia nite market. Step out of the hotel n tadas u are at the nite market.
No changes to the breakfast buffet spread everyday n not all rooms have bathtub.
Location super convenient to experience fengchia
A lower range of price will be better
The staff was very kind, even if their English is poor. The location is interesting as the hotel is in a real chinese environment.
They forgot twice to make the bedrooms. Difficult to get an invoice.
feeling all have good,will come in on next time for this hotel
1. Location 2. Size of room
1. Too pricey 2. My 4 person bedroom differ greatly from the online photos. Of course I understand that photos are deceiving, however I find it ridiculous to accept the differences. Eg. There should be 2 TV in the room and a seating area with sofa, however my room only comes with beds, 1 TV & 1 pathetic looking chair. I book a family room for 4 to enjoy the sofa seats (which looks like a small living room, which is great for family), however what I got is a room with a huge empty walking space which i reckon used to have a sofa there. Upon calling the reception, she mentioned all rooms are different and they were fully booked for the day. I asked for extra chairs to be delivered to the room and was told they cannot do that. I argued the fact that i booked this room based on e fact that there will be a sofa in the room. So they expect my family members to sit on our bed to eat & chat? 3. Boring hotel food, they served us same food for 2 consecutive days, by our 3rd day we decided to eat out. 4. On our 2nd night, me & my husband were bitten by bed bugs, we have no idea what bites us as we have never encounter bedbugs before. Upon checking out of the hotel & on our way to Taipei, we got a shock that both our legs were full of bites marks. Our tour guide confirm that its bedbugs. I wrote in a email to the hotel management and attached our photos of the bites marks on 11th aug, the day we checked out. Till date, no response from the management. Am extremely disappointed to have paid such a hefty amount to stay there.
- spacious room - convenient and near to night market - convenient to take shuttle bus to high speed rail
- no bathtub
Night market is just at the corner
location staff service thumbs up
Super location just a stone throw away from night market.
Car parking need to pre arrange, else have to park some distance away.
It is in fengjia night market itself. U just need to exit from lobby n can start to have fun
All the toilets have a see thru glass. Althou the glass is blurred from waist up but u still can see thru if you squat down. Not very convenient for families but it can be easily solved by hanging a bath towel over the basin counter top.
nicely updated, nice buffet setup
lobby on the 12th fl, small entryway
Location is very good, right in the center of the shopping area, very easy to go around. Staff was helpful and giving information about going around Taichung area. Rooms are little small but comfortable enough.
Lobby area is very small and lifts are tiny and can only accommodate 3 - 4 people with small luggage.
Good location and friendly staff..
The toilet very smelly even clean for few times...
Size do the room Convenience access to night market!
Breakfast could be better.
Location is just next to the feng jia night market.
Location is good and nearby the night market.
Location is good as Fengjia night market is just beside the hotel.
Hotel lobby is at 12th floor. That makes no front counter service at ground floor. Not a big issue also.
Very swee hotel. Decorated my honeymoon room what a pleasant surprise! Location very easy to find too! And right at feng jia night market!
Nothing at all.
Hotel is right smack @ FengJia Night Market. Very convenient. For the price the comfort and stay is acceptable.
None. I know what to expect when I booked the stay.
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!