1.On the 2nd evening the shower water boiler stopped working (no hot
water), we were lied to that its a municipal issue, next evening after
a dozen more calls, the guy turns up and switches the boiler on.
2. Three days nobody changed our towels/sheets/ shower gel etc
3. on the 3rd day some construction works started in front of our room at 8AM
4. we discovered later that the constructors were demolishing our entrance door steps and filling it with liquid concrete so we basically had to climb down to get out and in the evening back up into our room!
5. we lost our door key (probably while climbing) the reception guy told us it'll cost 70Hryvna, next day the price went up to 80Hryvna (not a biggy but gives you an idea about the staff)
6. transparent curtains, everyone can see whats going on in your bed
2.Big equipped Kitchen
4.the girl in the staff was very nice and tried to apologize to my wife for everything the staff guys did or didn't do