Adirondack Spruce Lodge
5675 NYS Route 86, Wilmington, NY 12997, USA – Great location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.7/10! (score from 43 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Adirondack Spruce Lodge.
|Standard Double Room|
|Deluxe Double Room|
|× 6||Two-Bedroom Suite|
Located in the heart of Wilmington, and only a couple miles away from the Whiteface Ski Resort. Our peaceful, and elegant hotel brings a taste of excellence to the rustic nature of the Adirondack mountains. We pride ourselves on helping every guest of our establishment fully enjoy every day in this amazing nature intense area. Check out a 360 photo of our lobby! https://roundme.com/tour/104568/view/263584/
Adirondack Spruce Lodge takes special requests - add in the next step!
5 reasons to choose Adirondack Spruce Lodge
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
- BBQ facilities
- Shared kitchen
- Ski pass vendor
- Ski storage
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Indoor play area
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily maid service
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Airport shuttle (free)
- Shuttle service (free)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Bunny Hutch Triple 2.8 miles
- Carpet Cruiser 2.8 miles
- Cloudsplitter Gondola 3.1 miles
- Facelift 3.2 miles
- Mixing Bowl 3.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Whiteface Mountain 4.2 miles
- Lake Placid 10 miles
- Lake Placid Winter Olympic Museum 10.8 miles
- Herb Brooks Arena 10.8 miles
- Lake Placid Olympic Ski Jump Complex 11.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Poor Man's Tap House Restaurant 0 miles
- Poor Man's Tap House Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Little Supermarket Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Up A Creek Cafe/bar 0.6 miles
- Wilderness Inn Restaurant 0.9 miles
- Hungry Trout Restaurant 2 miles
- River View Cafe Cafe/bar 4.3 miles
- Whiteface Mountain Scenic DRIVE Mountain 0 miles
- Ausable River River 0.1 miles
- Wilmington BEACH Mountain 0.5 miles
- WHITEFACE Ski lift 3.2 miles
- High Falls Gorge Mountain 4.3 miles
15:00 - 00:00 hours
11:00 - 13:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged USD 35 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged USD 35 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged USD 35 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please inform Adirondack Spruce Lodge in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 43 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: