My only concern (that was also part of the charm) was taking the staircase down from the loft space to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Take your phone to your bed, or keep a light on, in case you need to make your way down the ladder in the pitch dark of night.
I loved everything and would absolutely stay again :)
- Fresh baked blueberry bread at check-in from the owner
- Well stocked kitchen (basics for cooking, pots, pans, dinnerware, coffee, spices)
- DVDs, CDs, books and VHS tapes. A bit of really out dated titles and some new stuff, fun to pick something out :)
- A coupon that worked restaurants and attractions in town.
- Lots of information provided in a folder and some brochures.
- Very friendly host :)