500 East Highland Mall Boulevard, Austin, TX 78752, United States of America – Great location - show map
|× 5||Standard Two-Bedroom Suite|
|Standard One-Bedroom Suite|
|× 5||Two-Bedroom King Suite with Courtyard View|
|One-Bedroom King Suite with Courtyard View|
Habitat Suites is a locally-owned business with a rich 30-year history in environmental stewardship. Nestled in a relaxed green oasis carved right out of North Central Austin, we provide uniquely spacious, hypoallergenic suites encompassed by organic edible fruit and herb gardens. We utilize solar power, serve clean, local and organic ingredients suitable for any diet, and promise an unrelenting dedication to guest comfort and privacy. To staff, you're simply family. As truly an Austin Original, we're determined to share our love of Austin with you and help make your stay a memorable one!
Habitat Suites takes special requests – add in the next step!
6 Reasons to Choose Habitat Suites
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Austin
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not possible).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Daily Housekeeping
- Business Center
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Lincoln Village Shopping Center 0.2 miles
- Highland Shopping Center 0.3 miles
- Highland Mall 0.4 miles
- Saint Johns Park 0.7 miles
- Highland Village Shopping Center 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- University of Texas at Austin 2.5 miles
- Texas Memorial Stadium 3.4 miles
- Frank Erwin Center - University of Texas 3.8 miles
- Capitol Building 4.2 miles
- Barton Springs Pool 5.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Taj Palace Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Vivo Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Quality Seafood Market Restaurant 0.9 miles
- WorkHorse Bar Cafe/bar 1.4 miles
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Hyatt Place Austin Downtown has a location score of 9.5
Please note that guests under the age of 21 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1359 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: