Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills
9400 West Olympic Boulevard, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA 90212, United States of America – Show map
|Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds||
|Room Selected at Check In|
|Premium King Room - Disability Access|
|Premium Double Room with Two Double Beds||
|Deluxe King Room with Patio|
|Queen Room - Disability Access|
|Deluxe King Room - Disability Access|
|One-Bedroom Suite - Disability Access||
|Junior Suite - Disability Access||
|Deluxe King Room|
|Premium King Room|
6 Reasons to Choose Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
760 properties in Los Angeles
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
239 verified reviews
They speak 5 languages
Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills's staff speaks: Russian, French, Spanish, English, German
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Fitness Center
Food & Drink
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 38 per day.
- Room Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Baggage Storage
- Concierge Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business Center
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 18 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged USD 25 per person per night when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged USD 25 per night in an extra bed.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests under 21 years old can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
The following amenities are included for the daily fee of $15.00 per night:
- Welcome glass of Prosecco upon arrival
- Morning selection of coffees and tea available at Oliverio restaurant
- Complimentary Keurig in-room coffee (2 capsules per day)
- Sole bike rentals for 2 guests
- Newspapers available upon request including the LA Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal
- Hi-speed internet access for multiple devices
- Local and toll-free calls
- Concierge Services
- Airport boarding pass printing station
- Seasonal wellness programs including poolside yoga and weight training
- 24-hour wellness studio access - complimentary fruit and bottled water
- Running and cycling routes - complimentary bottled water and towels
- Seasonal entertainment programming including access to Roxbury Park Packages
- Pool offerings including towels, curated books and magazines, Oliverio restaurant tastes and pool concierge service
Please note that valet parking is $38 per day for a car and $41 for a SUV.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Why you can trust our reviews
Based on 240 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from: