One big thing - and I spoke to the man at the desk 2x about it, you can
not say it was a non-smoking room. Cigarette smoke was in our bathroom
everyday, and got worse as the rooms beside us and on the back side
against our room filled up with smokers. The ceiling in bath is drop and
connects to all rooms. The fan in the bath, which runs all the time the
light is on, did not help, probably made it worse. When we came home,
our clothes and suitcases smelled of cigarette smoke. We were only told
to leave the fan on in the bathroom by the man at the desk. As I said,
that did not help, plus to have it on and the door closed, you still had
the loud fan and light intruding into our sleeping area. This was a big
draw back for this motel. All smokers should be on one end and best of
all, the ceilings should be a normal sealed ceiling/wall with proper
fan vented outside, not into air space that connects to every room.
Location and price, king bed and room were fine, had a refrigerator ,
good tv, and all was clean, air conditioning worked well, maid nice in
checking in and bringing us extra towels & supplies.