* No a/c or ceiling fans. It's very stuffy as all rooms are 1st
floor & leaving windows open at night is a no-no. Seriously, you
need a fan for air & to drown out local noise if staying more
than 1 night.
* No coffee pot, in-room cups, tissues, microwave or ice machine & VERY minuscule fridge that holds a 6-pack of cans & not much else. If wanting to save $ & eat in-room frozen dinners or not buy coffee out... not here, sorry. A Safeway trip is the best bet, but be prepared to eat ALL you bring into the room.
* Bad lighting (low wattage bulbs & only 2 small fixtures) & window curtains only open 1/2 way across the window, making it hard to read.
* The smell of the owner's Indian food cooking was overwhelmingly strong in my room, all morning, everyday, even through closed windows. Oddly, they place tortillas to dry on their car hood everyday, in the parking lot of a professional biz & move their car around to capture the sun. (See pic).
* 2 very old, thin, lumpy, smushed pillows on bed. You can't prop yourself up at all.
* No tub slip mat... be careful! I had to stand on a towel when taking a shower. No stoppers in sink or tub, so you can't take a bath or fill the sink. Water pressure very low.
* Walls are thin. I could hear adjacent showers, as if they were in my room & on either side - TVs, music, talking & arguing. I could also smell smoke from patrons in the parking lot, so I had to close windows. Since it's non-smoking, they smoke in front of their doors & it travels through others' windows.
* Locks not secure on door (see pic).
* Walls are thin. I could hear adjacent showers, as if they were in my room & on either side, TVs, music, talking & arguing. I could also smell smoke from patrons in the parking lot, so I had to close windows. Since it's non-smoking, they smoke in front of their doors & it travels through others' windows.
* Fremont St.
* 3-Mi from ocean & state park
* 24-hr Denny's across the street, CVS & liquor store a 5-min walk
* 1/2-dozen pizza places (some offer delivery 'til 10pm) on the same street & within walking distance.
* Safeway & Starbucks .7-mi up the road.
* Parking spaces are very wide & accommodating. Plenty of room to pull in/out.