Carlos Pointe PH1
8350 Estero Boulevard, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931, USA – Show map
|× 10||Four-Bedroom Apartment|
6 reasons to choose Carlos Pointe PH1
907 properties in Fort Myers Beach
Manage your bookings online
109,090,000 independent reviews
This host will welcome you in English
Booking is safe
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Tumble dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bath or Shower
Media & Technology
- Air Conditioning
Pets are not allowed.
- Upper floors accessible by lift
- Private Pool
- BBQ facilities
Pool and wellness
- Family rooms
Property surroundings – Show map
- Lakes Regional Park 8.4 miles
- Sanibel Lighthouse 8.6 miles
- Lee County Sports Complex Hammond Stadium 9 miles
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park 9.9 miles
- Sanibel Chamber of Commerce 9.9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Gulfside Beach 11.4 miles
- Silverspot Cinema 11.8 miles
- Dolphin Marina 11.8 miles
- Edison Park 12.3 miles
From 16:00 hours
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests will receive a rental agreement, which must be signed and returned directly to the property prior to arrival. If the agreement is not received, the guest should contact the property management company at the number on the booking confirmation
- This rental property is being offered by VacayStay Connect in partnership with the professional property manager. Guest will receive a reservation confirmation e-mail from Booking.com, followed by a payment confirmation e-mail from VacayStay Connect. The payment confirmation e-mail will provide contact information for the professional property manager. IMPORTANT: The property manager will provide a rental agreement that must be signed and returned to guarantee the reservation. The property manager will also provide information on optional services that may be available, with instructions regarding how to access the vacation rental upon arrival and information on pet charges if bringing a pet to a unit designated as Pet Friendly. Please note credit cards will be charged for the full amount immediately upon receipt of reservation. Fee listed as Service Charge is a Booking Fee assessed by the Property Manager. Fee listed as Tourism Fee is actually a Damage Protection Waiver which provides you with limited coverage in the event of accidental damage to the property.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
No review score yet ...
We need at least 5 reviews before we can calculate a review score. If you book and review your stay, you can help Carlos Pointe PH1 meet this goal.