눉The Constitution Inn, Boston -you really need to lift your game. Here is a list of complaints across our two rooms...
1. Both rooms the same price, yet one is half the size of the other.
2. 2. Yes, the smaller room DOES have a kitchenette, but NO pots, pans, crockery, cutlery or glassware (so how are we supposed to use said kitchenette?!?)
3. The reception staff are incredibly unhelpful and rude. Couldn't even tell us what temperature their heated pool was nor what time the opening hours were - of their own facility!
4. The laundry - two out of four machines don't work, yet no signage to indicate such. I just transferred my washing, with product already added, through three machines til I found one that worked.
5. The housekeepers left USED (by previous occupants) cakes of soap in the shower, even after I asked for them to be removed.
6. In saying all this, the beds are the most comfortable I have slept in in some time. But given it cost the best part of $1000, I expect a little more.
7. After 15 years in restaurants/ hotels I'd be appalled if ANY of my staff treated any of my guests in the manner. It costs nothing to be polite and its your job to be informed of the facilities of the establishment that employs you
눇Your beds were very comfortable!