눉Well, our "non-smoking" room absolutely wreaked of smoke (which might not have been too big of a deal if we didn't have a 7 month old baby with us). So I opened the window as much as possible to try and air it out, but it didn't help. When I went to the front desk and let them know that their non-smoking room wreaked of smoke, the attendant's reply was, "oh, well the last guest that stayed in that room must not have been able to get a smoking room, so they just smoked anyway", as if it wasn't a big deal or anything. I didn't want to make a big stink over it (no pun intended), so we decided to just deal with for the night as it was already quite late and we were exhausted. In the morning, though, when we went to take a shower, we found that there were no towels at all in our room/bathroom. I went to the front desk and was able to get some towels (the attendant was apologetic about this at least), but as it turned out I probably shouldn't have even bothered because that's when I found out how horrible the shower was. Not only did the shower head seem to be installed at a height designed for someone 4 feet tall, but about 2 minutes into my shower, with soap all over my face, the water temperature went from pleasant to scalding hot! In short, we couldn't get out of there fast enough and I wouldn't be able to recommend this place to anyone, even if they were smokers!