Hotel Deca, a Noble House Hotel
4507 Brooklyn Avenue Northeast, Seattle, WA 98105, United States of America – Great location - show map
|Room Selected at Check In|
|Queen Room with Two Queen Beds|
|Premium King Room|
|Premium Queen Room with Two Queen Beds|
|King Room with View|
|Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with View|
|Premium King Room with View|
|Premium Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with View|
At a Noble House hotel or resort, associates strive to welcome guests into a home away from home. Visitors of our properties can expect the utmost quality of service, from the moment of arrival and throughout their stay.
Hotel Deca, a Noble House Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Deca, a Noble House Hotel
179 properties in Seattle
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 22.80 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
Area Info – Great location - show map
- UW Medicine 0.1 miles
- Seattle Childrens Hospital 0.2 miles
- University Village 0.7 miles
- Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture 0.7 miles
- Husky Stadium 1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks Nearby
- Seattle Center 3.2 miles
- Space Needle 3.2 miles
- Space Needle 3.3 miles
- Original Starbucks Store 3.4 miles
- Pike Place Market 3.9 miles
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that the $16.43 service charge ($15 + 9.5% tax) includes:
- Wi-Fi access
- Refreshments in the lobby
- Business center access
- Daily pass to local YMCA Recreation Center
- Exclusive savings to University district restaurants, spas and shops
- Access to Deca’s movie library
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 170 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: