Choose this apartmentSelf-catering with all the facilities you need
Desert Rose Resort
5051 Duke Ellington Way, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA – Show map
|Room Selected at Check In|
|One-Bedroom Suite (No Resort Fees)|
|Two-Bedroom Suite (No Resort Fees)|
Well-priced and without gambling, Desert Rose Resort is perfect for family vacations and reunions, wedding parties, and group travel. And just as perfect for attending sports tournaments, conferences and conventions, and all types of business travel.
Desert Rose Resort takes special requests - add in the next step!
6 reasons to choose Desert Rose Resort
249 properties in Las Vegas
Manage your bookings online
1674 independent reviews
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
- BBQ facilities
- Outdoor pool (all year)
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Fitness centre
- Hot tub
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Car hire
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour desk
- Luggage storage
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Concierge service
- Dry cleaning
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Business centre
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
From 16:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All further children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 4.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
- Guests under the age of 21 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
- Upon check-in photo identification and credit card are required. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- A security deposit will be charged upon arrival and refunded upon check out pending possible damages.
- The pool and deck will be closing for renovations from 16 February 2016. The lobby will be under construction from 11 March 2016 - 30 April 2016. The lobby renovations will not interrupt any property amenities, but you may see it partitioned off during check-in and check-out.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.