We were originally sent to a room that was in use -- it was probably being used by one of the construction crew.
Very noisy construction was going on right outside of our room.
Our key did not work when we were sent to another room, and it was not until about 3/4 of an hour after our arrival that the problem was fixed. It was attended to quickly, but the girl was having a very difficult time replacing the batteries in the lock and programming the cards (keys).
I liked that the motel is pet friendly, and that a gift bag, containing treats, a ball, and rules was presented to our Chihuahua.
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
The room was a good size, and contained a refrigerator, microwave oven, iron, and ironing board.