- WiFi did not work for much of our stay, with limited apology.
- there was no housekeeper during our stay. If you arrive on a Sunday or holiday, the housekeeper is not there. We found this quite odd - either you provide a housekeeping service, or you don't!
- we had to sign a very strict sounding liability waiver on checkin, and there were lots of signs everywhere with dire warnings about not having pets, coolers, candles, adjusting heater etc. We felt this was quite nannying, and could have been communicated in a more friendly way.
- Note: The owners appear to be planning to sell the property (July 14). I hope future owners can continue to provide such a good experience.
- This is a great property. The room was nice, with a quirky decor.
- The view from the garden was outstanding.
- A nice complimentary breakfast snack was provided, but note that this is not a B&B in the traditional sense.
But overall, our stay was great.