I've never been in something like this. We asked for a new room and the second room was as bad as the first. The health department needs to be called to inspect this place. We didn't stay. The was beyond filthy, extremely dangerous for your health. There was no way we would allow our son to stay in this place, we returned home. Black mold, thick spider webs with spiders and their eggs, air conditioner that hadn't been cleaned in years, peeling wall paper, holes in walls, dirt/splatters on walls, mold under air conditioner, doors didn't look in adjoining rooms, cracked ceilings (one inch cracks, not just a sliver) - it was unbelievable. We were horrified! No one could find a corporate phone number to give us at the front desk, no one knew what they were doing...shaking my head as I type. This place needs to close down!
Nothing but leaving, we did not stay at there!