Inn at Middletown
70 Main St., Middletown, CT 06457, United States of America – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 60 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Inn at Middletown.
|Queen Room with Two Queen Beds|
|× 5||One-Bedroom Suite|
|× 5||One Bedroom Suite|
6 Reasons to Choose Inn at Middletown
3 properties in Middletown
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
Food & Drink
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Dry Cleaning
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Harbor Park 0.4 miles
- Kidcity Childrens Museum 0.4 miles
- Wesleyan University 0.6 miles
- Washington Street Historic District 0.6 miles
- Connecticut River State Wildlife Area 1.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks Nearby
- Powder Ridge Ski Resort 5.5 miles
- New Britain Museum of American Art 10.5 miles
- Central Connecitcut State University 11.1 miles
- Cedar Hill Cemetery 12 miles
- Goodspeed Opera House 12 miles
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Up to three older children or adults stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged USD 15 per night in an extra bed.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
1 Appealing Option:
- Connecticut River Valley Inn has a review score of 9.4
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.