Juan de Fuca Cottages
182 Marine Drive, Sequim, WA 98382, United States of America – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 153 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Juan de Fuca Cottages.
|× 11||Three-Bedroom House|
4 Reasons to Choose Juan de Fuca Cottages
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
- BBQ Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Private Beach Area
- Bicycle Rental (surcharge)
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
Restaurants & Markets
- Nash's Market Market 2 miles
- Old Mill Cafe Restaurant 4 miles
- Sunny Farms Supermarket 6 miles
- Krush Sports Bar/Lounge Cafe/bar 6 miles
- Alderwood Bistro Restaurant 8 miles
- Dockside Grill Restaurant 10 miles
- Strait of Juan de Fuca Sea/ocean 1.5 miles
- Dungeness River River 2 miles
- Olympic National Park Mountain 18 miles
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years are charged USD 20 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Lost Mountain Lodge has a review score of 9.8
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 153 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: