눉- The bed was the utmost uncomfortable beast!! It's been one night
in my own bed and my back still hurts. :/
- Rooms are very small.
- The door frame lacked insulation strips, thus huge gaps between door and frame let in lots of cold air.
- The bathroom was broken and ugly. The toilet handle flipped too far to where the toilet would constantly run until the handle was flipped again.
- The shower was very deprecated with an ugly green tinge and the drain didn't have a strainer, making it a hole for whatever to pass through.
- My girlfriend and I were a bit late on getting up and out before the maids knocked on the door. We asked them for a few more minutes, they moved on, and we left moments later. Once we got back after dark we found the maids either forgotten or dismissed our room entirely.
- No coffee machine, ice box, microwave. These aren't needed in a room, but next to the bathroom door could have sat a small table accommodating such items, but instead the space was used as storage for a spare chair and an old oil heater.
- City noise passed with ease through the walls and window. The monorail gave a soothing low rumble, but constant police sirens, people shouting from outside, and car horns were quite distracting.
- The sub-level garage has only one lane in and out which makes it quite terrifying to even try.
눇- Affordable!! For $125 a night it does it's purpose.
- Kings Inn sits in the heart of downtown, 10 minutes away from Pikes Place Market, The Seattle Science Center, SAM, Strip Club, and hundreds of shops.
- It seemed like my girlfriend and I were the only guests. I had no worries stepping outside at night onto the 3rd floor walkway in my underwear to have a soothing smoke while gazing down at the passing cars and relaxing to the noise and voices of Seattle.
- The lobby is small and simple with a courteous receptionist. Everything about Kings Inn is small and simple, though with drawbacks of course.
- The TV was very small and out of the way, thus making inadvertent binge watching slightly easier to avoid.
- The Kings Inn has a sub-level garage.
- The chairs are rather comfortable and the heater/AC worked very well.
- Our room came with a sizable mirror on the wall next to and facing the bed. This is either so you can keep an eye on peeping toms looking through the window, or it's something to gaze at while participating in kinky activities. XD An unneeded but welcome item.