Las Vegas Marriott
325 Convention Center Drive, Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States of America – Show map
|Premium King Room|
|King Room - Non-Smoking|
|Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking|
Meet, greet and dine with friends and clients in Café 325, or walk to the nearby Las Vegas Monorail and see the city in air-conditioned comfort. Our Las Vegas hotel is right here waiting for you when playtime is over.
Las Vegas Marriott takes special requests – add in the next step!
5 Reasons to Choose Las Vegas Marriott
263 properties in Las Vegas
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Fitness Center
Food & Drink
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Baggage Storage
- Business Center
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
Area Info – Show map
- Monorail - Las Vegas Convention Center Station 0.2 miles
- Monorail - Las Vegas Hilton Station 0.4 miles
- Wynn Golf and Country Club 0.4 miles
- Adventuredome at Circus Circus 0.6 miles
- Monorail - Sahara Station 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks Nearby
- Fashion Show Mall 0.8 miles
- Colosseum at Caesar's Palace 1.4 miles
- Bellagio Fountains 1.6 miles
- Crystals Shopping Center 1.9 miles
- CityCenter Las Vegas 2 miles
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 18 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a crib.
Extra beds are not available.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note: As an eco-friendly certified hotel, the Las Vegas Marriott is committed to our environment as part of Marriott’s social responsibility initiatives. Las Vegas Marriott is working towards a greener, healthier planet.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 254 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: