Search for hotels in Las Vegas
3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South, NV 89109 Las Vegas Show map
On the Las Vegas Strip, this elegant resort is home to the famous Garden Arena concert and sports venue. A casino and tropical-inspired pools are also available.
The MGM Grand features a full-service spa and the pool areas include private cabanas and a lazy river. Nightly entertainment like KÀ by Cirque du Soleil, David Copperfield, and the new nightclub Hakkasan are all showcased on site.
The rooms at the resort are decorated in contemporary and classic styles.
Dining options at the MGM Grand Las Vegas include award-winning restaurants, including fine French cuisine at Joel Robuchon, classic steakhouse fare at Tom Colicchio's Craftsteak, an upscale Chinese menu at Hakkasan and gastropub-style dining at Michael Mina Pub 1842.
The MGM Grand features a spacious gaming floor with both slot machines and table games.
Hotel Chain: MGM Resorts International
When would you like to stay?
Facilities of MGM Grand
- WiFi Available in All Areas
Food & Drink
- Room Service
Pool and Spa
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Outdoor Pool
- Car Rental
Front Desk Services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Ticket Service
- ATM on site
Entertainment and Family Services
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business Center
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Shops (on site)
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Air Conditioning
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 10 per day.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 18 per day.
Policies of MGM Grand
These are general hotel policies for MGM Grand. As they may vary per room type, please also check the room conditions.
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Children and Extra Beds
Extra beds are not available.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 40 per person per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Accepted credit cards
- American Express
- Diners Club
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
- For your convenience, the MGM Grand offers self-parking in our Main Parking Garage, as well as Valet Parking for a fee.
- The parking fee provides you with in-out privileges within the same parking type (self or valet) across all MGM Resorts destinations.
- Upon check-in photo identification and credit card are required. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Any required deposit or pre-payment will be charged to your card at the time of booking.
- Per MGM Grand policy, please ensure the original credit card used at the time of booking is presented during check-in.
- In case of an early departure, guest will be responsible to pay the full remaining amount (room rate and tax) of the reservation.
- Regarding the cancellation policy: The 72-hour cancellation window closes at 17:00 three days before the arrival day.
- Must be at least 21 years old to check-in.
- Resort fee is subject to a 12% tax.
The Daily Resort Fee Includes:
- Internet Access
- Fitness Center Access
- Local & 800 Phone Calls
- Additional inclusions
The property will place an authorization on credit or debit card to cover applicable charges for room, tax and resort fees, as well as a USD 100 incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges. This may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.