Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa
2365 Kalakaua Avenue, Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States of America – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 663 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa.
|Penthouse Ocean View|
|Penthouse Ocean Suite|
|Historic Banyan Ocean Room|
|Historic Banyan Ocean Suite|
|Tower Room Premier Oceanfront Suite|
|Tower Suite with Premier Ocean View|
|Vibrant Waikiki City View|
|× 5||Tower Waikiki City View|
|× 5||Tower Room with Partial Ocean View|
|× 5||Diamond Building Room Ocean Front|
|× 5||Tower Deluxe Room with Ocean View|
|× 5||Tower Premier Room with Ocean View Room|
5 Reasons to Choose Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Honolulu
- The Beach Bar
- veranda at the beachhouse
- beachhouse at the moana
The Beach BarOpen for: Lunch / Dinner
- À la carte
veranda at the beachhouseOpen for: Breakfast / Dinner
- Reservations welcome
beachhouse at the moana
- À la carte
- Reservations welcome
- Outdoor Pool
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
Pets are not allowed.
- Entertainment Staff
- Private Beach Area
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and charges apply.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Paid WiFi
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Waikiki Beach 0.1 miles
- International Marketplace 0.1 miles
- Kuhio Beach Torch Lighting & Hula Ceremony 0.1 miles
- Royal Hawaiian Center 0.2 miles
- Royal Hawaiian Theater Legends in Concert Waikiki 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Saint Augustine by-the-Sea 0.3 miles
- Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center 0.4 miles
- Hale Koa Luau 0.6 miles
- Kapiolani Park 1 miles
- Kaimana Beach 1 miles
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 17 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 115 per person per night when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged USD 115 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Trump International Hotel Waikiki has a review score of 9.2
Please note: Rooms booked with breakfast included apply for 2 guests per room.
A Resort Fee will be collected upon check-out and includes:
- High-speed WIFI in a specific area in Waikiki
- Rental of GoPro Camera ($25 per day)
- Sea Life Park (Buy 1 Get 1 Free)
- Press Reader Access
- $20 Gift Card at Reyn Spooner
- Unlimited long distance and international phone calls
- Unlimited local and 1-800 calls
- Children 5 & under eat for free at Veranda breakfast buffet and Children's Menu in designated outlets
- Children 6 to 12 eat for free at Veranda and Children's Menu in designated outlets with one paying adult per child
- One 4"x6" photo per room per stay through SharpShooter imaging
- Collections of Waikiki Savings booklet
- Moana Historical Tour (Monday/Wednesday/Friday)
- Daily Ki Kilo Lani Yoga Class - Aqua Aerobics Class (Monday/Wednesday/Friday)
- Daily Cultural Activities (lei making, historical tours, ukulele and hula lessons)
- $5 discount on admission to the guided Iolani Palace Tour
- 15 minute surfing instructions (sand demonstration)
The exclusive benefits included when guests book a “Penthouse at the Moana” include:
- Chef’s selection welcome amenity
- Daily access to the Moana Lani Spa Sauna, Steam and hot tub amenities
- Daily access to the Beach Club for up to 2 adults and 2 children (continental breakfast, evening appetizers)
- Expedited Check-in at the SPG Reception Desk
Penthouse Suite add-ons:
- Reserved beach umbrella and two chairs throughout stay
- Expedited seating at the Veranda for breakfast
- Priority oceanfront seating for lunch at the Veranda and for dinner at Beachhouse at the Moana with advanced reservations
- Packing and Unpacking Services available with 48 hour advanced notice
- Personal pressing for up to one item per registered guest, per stay (excludes wedding and evening gowns and men’s suits)
- Two massages per stay at the Moana Lani Spa.
- Round trip airport/hotel/airport transfers in VIP sedan for up to four people. A 72 hour advanced noticed required along with flight details.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: W58245760-01
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 663 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: